Father and Son

(Warning! This is little spoilers about Yin-Yang and Soap Son, This stories not in made yet, but I will tell about sneak peek)

Yin-Yang is got married with Soap and had baby boy, The Baby is Soap Bottle like Soap and Black White Skin like Yin-Yang. They Named the baby Yin-Yan or Yan-Yin.

Yan-Yin is love Cleaning like his mother, sometimes He act like Yin-Yang had 2 personalitys, when He see something Mess and can't in cleaning, He be Germphobies and Out of control Like Yang.

(We will skip the story to When Yin-Yan is grow up)
One day, Yin-Yan is found the feathers things, is look like Feather Dust.
Than Yin-Yan go to his Mom while She Washing.
Yan-Yin: "Mama, What is this?"
Soap: "Oh, that Feather dust"
Yan-Yin: "It can be for cleaning?"
Soap: "Yes, but Mom not use that yet"
Yin-Yang than thinking, he Want know if it can do something.
Yan-Yin: "Can I borrow this Mom?"
Soap: "Yes, sure"

Than Yan-Yin get inside the House Than thinking again.
Yan-Yin: "Feather duster is for cleaning, it can clean the dust and Dirt"
Than Yin-Yang Come with the dust in his body.
Yin: "HA.. CHOO! Wow, there is so many dust"
Yang: " Don't Complaint to me"
Yin: "How I can not complaint if you Punch me in the Face?!"
Yang: "Well! You Ignore me to...."
Than suddenly they looks their Son looking his Father Confusedly.

Yan-Yin is not mind that his Papa Have crazy and Annoying voice or sometimes Arguing himself.
Yin-Yang: "Hai Son, what are you doing?"
Yan-Yin: "Uhh.. is nothing, why Papa is dirty?"
Yin-Yang: " I from shed, I tried to find some Lamp for Livingroom. but than, I bumping to the Locker and Get dust there"

Yan-Yin: "But Papa is So dirty, and... and... it have...... GERMS!" Yan-Yin is start his trauma and Get Flip into Dark side which it Like Yang Personality.
Yin-Yang: "Oh no!"
Yan-Yin: "DIE! DIE! YOU MUST DIE GERMS!"
Yin-Yang: "Yan-Yin! Please clam down, this is you Papa!"
Yan-Yin: "Shut up! I will kill you!"
Yin-Yang: "I can Handle Him"
Yang is give him the doll and Yan-Yin is Punch and Hit the doll, than he come back to himself.
Yin-Yang: "How you know that? He just must clam himself down, he will clam after he Break something"
Yan-Yin: "oh...What happen Papa?"
Yin-Yang: "Is nothing, Papa will clean Papa's body"

Yan-Yin than take The feather duster and He had Idea, He can't use this thing but he can little playing with his Dad.
Yan-Yin: "You don't need to clean your self Papa, I can cleaning you...WITH THIS"
Yin-Yang: *Glup* "Oh no! Is fine, Papa will clean on myself"

Yan-Yin than Rubbing his Papa with the Feather Dust, but that Feather is so smooth and Make Yin-Yang feel ticklish.
Yin-Yang: "HAHAHA! STOP IT! THAT TICKLES SO MUCH, HAHAHAHA! STOP IT!"
Yan-Yin: " Cleaning~ Cleaning ♪ is cleaning Time~"
Yin-Yang: "HAHAHAHAH! OH STOP! HAHAHA NOO!" Yin-Yang is Running away from Yan-Yin.
Yan-Yin: "Wait Papa! You not clean yet"
Yin-Yang tried to Run away, but than he is falling. Than Yan-Yin is coming with the Feather dust.
Yan-Yin: "Time To Cleaning!"
Yan-Yin tickling his Father with the Feather duster again.
Yin-Yang: "NO! STOP!! HAHAHAHAH! IT TICKLE SO MUCH! HAHAHAHA NO! CAN'T TAKE IT! HAHAHAHA!STOP IT!"
Soap than come and see that Her Husband playing with his son, and She find that cute.
Yin-Yang look Soap.
Yin-Yang: "HAHAHAHA! SOAP! PLEASE HELP! HAHAHA! WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!WAHAHAHA!"

Soap is long enough see them Like that, than she Stop Yan-Yin to tickle his Papa.
Yin-Yang: "HEHEHEHE! STOP AHAH! CAN'T BREATH! HAHA!"
Soap: "Okay Sweetie, You can stop now, your father is Clean"
Yan-Yin: "Okay, Is fun anyway"
Yin-Yang: "Oh boy...*Pant* *pant* Thank you Soap"
Soap: "No problem ^^"
Yan-Yin than is Sleepy.
Soap: "Ohh look, Our Baby is Sleepy"
Yan-Yin: "No.... I'm not..." *feel Sleepy*
Soap: "Yes you Sleepy silly~"

Soap: "Yin-Yang, can you take him to bed? I have Work to do"
Yin-Yang: "Of course, Alright"
Than Yin-Yang is Take his Son go to bed.
Yin-Yang: "Well, go on... just sleep already?"
Yan-Yin: "But I not that Sleepy"
Yin-Yang: "How if I singing the Lullaby for you?"
Yan-Yin: "Okay, I like to hear it"

Yin-Yang: " 🎵 Good night my little one~ ♪Sweet dream in a dreams~ get rest and forget what is happen~ Don't be scared , cause I am here~ and whenever You are~ We will Be in your heart~🎶"
Than Yan-Yin sleeping, Soap looking that in behind the door, Than Yin-Yang whispered to his Son.
Yin-Yang: "Sweet Dreams Little one~"

That was the story, hope you like it!