Firey and Leafy

I know you all is waiting this Story, yes! This is Story about Leafy and Firey, so this is the story.

Leafy POV
After Leafy going to Yoyle City, she didn't know Her Sister's Died, and when she Find the city, the City is so empty, no body's around.
"Why Is no one Live here? How I can find the place to stay?" Than Leafy found some House, That house is Empty, but she can stay in there.

Firey POV
I falling from the Summit, but we not Died. This time I not have any Challenge, so I explore to Yoyle City and thinking about Girl who's know my name (Leafy) "Who is that girl, She is so familiar, and how she can Know my names?" .
Than suddenly is Raining, I run away from the Rain because Water is my Poison, than I found some House, the lamp is On, so maybe someone in there.

Leafy POV
I looking to the window, It's raining and makes me Sad and lonely. Than I heard The door knock, and I go to the door and open it. And my body is feel Frozen, someone who come to her house "Is Firey". I shocking right know. "Excuse me, can I stay in here for a while?" He asked to me and seems He still didn't remamber me "Sure, just come in" and Let Him in.

Firey POV
I'm Glad I can stay, but I still don't know who is she?
"Thanks to let me stay" and she say "No problem. And Firey, do you know me?" She ask me that and no have an idea "Mmh, No?" Than she felt sad after I said that "Sorry! I didn't mean make you sad, I really don't know you"

Leafy POV
I sad that He not remamber me "It's me Leafy" I try to remind him "You save me before, You remamber?"
But He Keep doesn't know "Sorry, I not Remamber"
"Well, It's fine"

Firey POV
Than I feel Hungry now and I asked her for Food "Do you have some food? I'm little hungry" than she said " Well, I not have much, I just have some Yoyle berries, is Testy but can turning you into Metal, is it Ok?"
Well, I felt so hungry, so I accept it to eat. I and her eat Yoyleberries Together. And we Both turn to metal, bit we Laugh to each other.

Leafy POV
After we eat YoyleBerries, I and Firey is Sitting together, I feel so happy to be with Him again, than He Sleepy and sleep In my shoulder, Glad We are metal, so that didn't burn me.

Firey POV
I sleep and dreaming, that make my memories Cracks, I see Leafy and Me when we do the challenge together, and until I save Her for other Contestants who angry of her because she's stole dream Island. In my minds "I remamber now, I Tride to Protect her to be not in Killed. If I'm remamber her, I will in killed too, so I must tell I forget her. And that makes me Really forget about Leafy" Than I cry and Awake.

Leafy POV
He Suddenly wake up and Tears, is like he had nightmare. "You okay Firey? What's wrong?" Than He said my name "L.. Leafy?" I surprise He Said my name "Firey?" "I... I Remamber you! Leafy!" I cry that Firey Finally Remamber me "I'm glad you didn't in killed by Gelatin! I though you will gone forever" He really remamber me, I'm so Happy! "Yes, I in recovery with my Sister", "Sister? Who? I don't know you have Sister" "Of course you don't, she is Evil Leafy" And I don't what happen with her right know
( Actually she's Died :'( ).

No one POV
Than they are hugging together, and than Leafy is playing with Firey, she tickled Firey who turned into metal
"Hei Firey, are you ticklish?" Than she tickle Firey "NO! STOP! HAHA!" Firey is in tickled by Coiny before, and He is Very Ticklish "HAHAH!STOP!! I AM TICKLISH! HAHAHAHA!" Than Firey tickle Leafy's back "HAhaha!No! That tickles! Hahahahah! I can't take it!"
They both tickle fight and enjoy it.
Even the rain is stop in outside, so this is the secret to Leafy and Firey.

(I don't know this anymore! this is Love story or Tickle story!? But this story is very Random! So, just not be confused :( )