♠ The ( 2nd ) Letter - Open When it's February ♠

This chapter is dedicated to an amazing friend of mine. I hope she likes it ♥ And I hope she's feeling better now. @FanPefectFics < < < < Follow her and check her amazing book "The Broken" it's a book worth reading. 

A/N : Sorry for not updating for so long, but whenever I start writing, I come up with a better idea for this chapter, so I had to start all over again nearly 5 times ! :( 

                                   ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

"Thy fate is the common fate of all; Into each life some rain must fall."

-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 

                     ♠ The ( 2nd ) Letter - Open When it's February ♠

○ Raindrops tap danced on Robin's room windowpane. She lay in her bed holding the box, gazing at the wall clock hands. It was the last minute of January and Robin was very eager to read the second letter. It has been two weeks since the funeral, she could have read all of the letters that day, but she didn't. Larry wanted her to read a letter each month and that's what she promised him after the funeral. 

She held the letter with her both hands and raised it to her lips as a ghost of a smile danced on them. The letter smelt like him, smelt like his perfume. She closed her eyes, recalling the picture of him, his scent, his childish smile, his sparkling eyes, recalling everything about him. She knew that she'd break into tears if she kept on smelling the letter, so she decided to start reading it.

                          ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ 

"Dear Miss Hoult,

             Finally I knew something about you, your last name. Believe me I'm not a stalker, but It's not that hard to hear Mr. Carson the school principle calling someone. His voice is louder than car horns in a traffic jam. You were sent to detention in your first day at school. This should be mentioned in The Guinness Book of World records next edition. You are a troublemaker, the most beautiful troublemaker I have ever seen. 

And to my surprise when I got home that day, mom told me that our new neighbours have finally settled down in the their new house and that they invited us to have dinner with them tomorrow. The Hoults family, yes your family. My jaw dropped like an obsessed fan has just seen their idol. Fate is funnier than Bill Cosby, don't you agree ?!

The rain is pouring as if someone turned on his water hose to wash his car, so that explains why the paper looks like it has been chewed before. I'm completely soaked in water, sitting on the same table you sat on when you came to "La Riene" for the first time. Watching the rain drumming on the front glass, drinking a double espresso. 

Watching the people running under the rain holding their umbrellas, it somehow reminds me of you. I imagine you wearing a black leather jacket, running from the police with some of your friends. They were chasing you for spraying a graffiti on the public school wall. You're a little scared, from both, the rain and your silhouette. Your silhouette is of course running faster than you, making you feel that you're going to trip over it. 

Now you think I'm a weird person. Well, I'm weird, but that's the side that no one in Mary-Falls knows but you. Not literally since you won't read these letters. I don't have any idea why I'm writing them. Maybe because I have always wanted to write my own diary, but it's a very girly thing and if one of my friends found out, the whole school would buzz about it as if it was the Watergate scandal.

                                       A guy who's determined not to send you this letter.

                                                                         22/2/1992  "

                      ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ 

A/N : - The Guinness World Records was known until 2000 asThe Guinness Book of World Records .

Special thanks to my friend Habiba a.k.a Imma_SuperWoman for editing this ♥ Love you :*