♠ The ( 3rd ) Letter - Open When it's March ♠

This chapter is dedicated to @_aviary for being an amazing writer =) Go check her amazing work =)

 @Imma_SuperWoman edited this ♥ Go check her amazing work ;) 

A/N : - Check the pic on the side ♥ 

        - Check the song, it has nothing to do with this chapter, but it's my new favorite song, so I hope you like it ♥ 

                                 ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ 

                                "Colors are the smiles of nature."

                                - Leigh Hunt 

                        ♠ The ( 3rd ) Letter - Open When it's March ♠

"It has been nearly three months, huh ?" Julie broke the silence, walking towards Larry's bed. 

"It has been nearly three months." Robin echoed staring at Larry's framed picture that's hanging on the wall."Thanks for coming, Robin. " Julie chocked back the tears hardly. "You remind me of him, you know." 

Robin took a step towards her. "I know." She replied biting her lower lip. "Alright, I'll go now, take your time." Julie murmured, pacing outside the room.

Robin reached into her purse and took out his third letter. Sat on his desk and started to read.

"Dear Fame,

          Wait, I didn't forget your name, Robin. In fact, your name is an English one which means Fame. Nice, huh ? I bet you never knew that. Ro-bin. Your name is also used to be a diminutive given name of Robert. I personally like it, it's not very common among girls, it's sort of unique, I love it. I love it as much as I love Robin Hood, he's my role model, except for the theft-ing part.

I'm so glad we had that dinner with your family, though you seemed to be forced to sit and have it with us. The frustrated look on your face hasn't left it the whole night. However, it was the best night of my life, Rob. 

Days later, we met again at school. You haven't changed much since I saw you for the first time in "La Riene" . You're still that long-lost uptight outsider nerd princess. You still had that pink ribbon at the ends of your hair. 

If you were an element, I'd say you are the Ag. It's produced from lighter elements in the universe, just like you. You're a beautiful mix of contradicting characters blended together to form a one of a kind Robin. 

Yesterday was your birthday, the 21st of March. You and the spring were born on the same day, how ironic ! Let me tell you a secret, sshhhh, do tell no one, deal ?! The cupcakes I brought you yesterday wasn't from Mom. She doesn't even know about them. If you are wondering who send them, then you don't have to wonder any longer, it's me, Robin. And when you asked me if they meant anything because of their colors, I lied. 

They meant a lot of things, let me just list them in this -you won't ever read, because I'm a coward- letter. 

The first one was a blueberry cupcake. I didn't pick it because of the blueberry, but because it was BLUE. Everything blue, with something blue, related to the blue color, related to something related to the blue color is great. For instance, you in that blue woolen pullover you wore the night we had dinner at your place. The soft spring starflower is blue, the smurfs are blue, the cookie monster as well. See, there are a lot of cool blue, well, I'm not sure what they're, let's just say "creatures" .

The second one was a strawberry velvet cupcake. That one represented you the best. The strawberry combines both sourness and sweetness, it's the most contradicting fruit ever. And you're the most contradicting girl ever.

The vanilla cupcake meant nothing, actually I bought it because I'm a huge fan of Vanilla and I thought you'd share the cupcakes with me, but sadly you didn't. You just thanked me with a forced smile. I did really want to know what in the world made you that mad at everything all the time. It's not my right to ask, I'm not even a friend, at least not yet.

Something always tells me that one day maybe, I'll be genius enough to solve you, since you're the most difficult equation I have ever seen. Despite getting straight A's in Maths, you'd always be the unsolvable math problem in my graduation exam. 

                                          The guy who isn't willing to send you this letter 

                                                                  22/3/1992"

                                ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

A/N : Ag is the chemical symbole of Silver. 

Heeeeeeeeeeh, Finally I'm done with this chapter, I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. ♥