♠ The ( 4th ) Letter - Open When it's April ♠

○ This chapter is dedicated to @_Daydream_Away_ a.k.a Val for being really supportive, for making me a beautiful banner and for editing this chapter. ILY VAL ♥

Things inspired me to write this chapter : Before sunrise (Movie) - Call me maybe (Song) - Show me the meaning (Song) .

○ I'm not sure that I will be able to update very frequently, because my school starts the next week, so I'll try to make this chapter as long as possible. 

○ Thanks for everyone who has voted or commented on this book, it means the world to me, indeed. 

○ This chapter hasn't been edited or supervised yet, so please help me and point out the errors. Thanks

                      ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ 

"If there's any kind of magic in this world... it must be in the attempt of understanding someone, sharing something. I know it's almost impossible to succeed... but who cares, really? The answer must be in the attempt." 

- Celine ( Before Sunrise) 1995 

                    ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ 

                  ♠ The ( 4th ) Letter - Open When it's April ♠

Robin ! Are you ready yet, sweetheart ?" Robin's mom asked putting on her sunglasses. 

"I'll be ready in thirty minutes." Robin replied, opening the fourth letter. 

"Alright sweetie, we're waiting, hurry up, please!" Her mom said. "You know, your granny will be upset if we don’t make it to her house in time, it's Thanksgiving." She added fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Of course mom, don't worry, I'll be ready on time." Robin said, holding the letter with both her hands. 

"My Fair Lady,

        One plus one equal two. It's a fact, but you're the only one who can come up with another answer leaving me hundred percent convinced with its accuracy, though it logically doesn't make sense at all. For instance, yesterday at the thanksgiving fair, we argued like an old couple about our existence on Earth. I believe that everyone is here for some reason, but you believe that whatever that reason is, it's flimsy, because we're all dying at the end of a novel called life. I have to say that I was speechless at that point; you're so good that I couldn't even go on with that argument. 

Well, this is weird, but who cares, you already know I'm weird, Oh no you don'tI read an article last week which assumes that there must be another life before birth since there's one after death. And that explains why some people believe that they have seen each other before when they have just met. And that only happens when those two are either falling for each other or completely hating each other. I can't tell if it's true or not, but that's how I feel about you, Robin. I had this feeling since I first saw you at the coffee shop. I , somehow- believe that our souls had met before, maybe in another life, another dimension or even another body, maybe we were other people years ago and our souls were lost and finally settled down in our new bodies. 

You know what, Rob ? I once went to Ronnie's Wishing Well  when I was younger, maybe ten years ago or something. I loved that place and I believed in it. I believed that throwing a coin after whispering my wish in that well will actually make it come true. But when I grew up I realized that neither the coin nor the well would make all my dreams come true, but it's the hope I held on to, the hope that gave me the push, the ambition, the determination to keep on dreaming to make my dreams come true, despite their impossibility. One day, I'll take you there, I promise, to let you know how that feels since you don't believe in tomorrow or the chances of it being a better day. 

I talk too much, huh ? But believe me, although the sea of words and letters is endless, but I will never find the right words to describe the conflicting feelings and contradicting thoughts colliding like galaxies inside me. You're somehow changing me, probably you're not aware of that, but you are, maybe unintentionally, but you are. You're turning me into someone who's not sure about anything, but one thing; that he's not sure of anything. Someone who's so contradicting, just like you. Someone who's not certain about his feelings towards anything. Someone whose life became nothing, but an orbit of stars revolving around its center, and that center is you. I know that my feelings can drown me slowly to the deepest see of desperation if I stick for the rest of my life in the friend-zone, but I can't help it. 

These letters became more like sinner confessions at a church than nerd-y diaries. However, this is my last confession before I end this letter. There is only one month left until the prom, and if I don't make a move, I'm afraid I will always be that guy next door who had a crush on you since forever, but who lost you for good because he was nothing but a coward who was afraid to ruin his friendship with you if you turned him down. 

Goodbye for now, Rob. I have to go to record the new Beverly Hills, 90210 episode to my VCR . 

P.S : I don't watch it, I record it for a friend. (Obviously lying) 

                                         Still not sending you any of these letters 

                                                             21/4/1992 "

                                   ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ 

Finally, I'm done. It's not the best chapter, but I worked so damn hard on it, so I hope you like it.