Intruder in Heart.

I stared at the phone. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey..." he said.. he sounded so sexy throw the phone.

"Hi." I said back..

"Yeah...I wanted to ask how you were doing." He said.

"I'm doing good. Yeah and you?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm good. Chill...and you...Waite you already answered that never mind." He said threw the phone.

I smiled hard. He was nervous. It was cute.

"Face time?" I asked.

"No...not right now. Now wouldn't be a great time."

The next thing that happened caught me off guard.

"Babe get off doing the phone and focus on doing me." A girl in the back ground said.

I didn't and couldn't believe this was my life right now. I looked at myself in the mirror. I refuse to let this bring me down. Ill just act dumb.

"Was that your tv...what are you watching." I asked.

"Nothing that was actually my..."

Just then the door opened and closed I put the phone down. And hung up. I could care less what he was trying to say to me right now. He said w e should keep our distance but now wants to call me to make me think he wants me. Not knowing a bitch on his bed.

I checked out the door. The door sound stopped. Out of no where I saw my purse form last night and the key on the coffee table.

I then heard the fridge door open and close.