Lets Be Honest {prt 3}

"THEY'RE HERE!" Yelled out one of my family members.

I was grabbed for hugs and kisses that made me feel so special. Even though I basically ruined myself for tripping in front of students and their parents. As long as they don't make me remember.

"Hey Aiesha what about that fall!" Someone in my family yelled.

Son of a BITCH!

"Leave my precious little flower alone." My dad said aiding to my rescue. He came over to me a gave me a tight hug and kissed my fore head.

"She sure is Precious over here falling on the floor like when precious stole them tub of chicken legs!" Yelled another ignoramus.

The whole hotel room was infused with laughter. My dad was stirring the pot trying to have my back about the fall, But I just wanted to forget it all.

I went to the corner and grabbed myself a plate of...EVERYTHING.

There was mash potatoes, cornbread, corn on the cob, String cheese, bacon bits, Macaroni and cheese, clam chowder,spaghetti and meatballs, yams, ravioli, grits, ham, Turkey, etc.

Too much to name. I got myself some sweet tea. And found myself another corner since the last one was occupied by my brother and Avery. That must be another form of CPR.

I sat down and got comfortable. And ate my food. And took a sip of my sweet tea here and there I wouldn't eat a lot since a couple of my friends and I were going out to a club...off guard Ace approached me. Great right when I look like a lost chipmunk.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked. I put up a finger and swallowed the food in my mouth. "Sure." I said to him. I grabbed his hand and he excoriated me down the hall from the hotel room we were in. We went outside. And he sat next to me on the bench.

"You cold?" He asked as he offered me his jacket...HELL YEAH! I said to myself.

"No...I'm fine thank you." I said to him.

"Cool."

"So what you wanna talk about." I asked.

He gave me a look I couldn't escape. He wanted to talk about us. I knew.

"Come on dude." He said to me. I smiled to myself. "Okay what about us."

"First off...I haven't stopped thinking about you. And I know we agreed on not taking to each other but, you got me thinking for real. I really wanna be with you, we could've worked but you messed it up..." I stopped listening when he said I messed it up.

"Waite...baby baby baby baby...BABY, how in the world did I mess us up?" I asked.

"Because...I wouldn't have cheated if you spent more time with me. And if you also thought about me after you started making plans."

"PLANS FOR MY FUTURE!" I was busy working my ass off to get into Harford but Stanford accepted. I was torn apart at first but Stanford is in California. And I love California.

"What do you mean...I was working for myself...you cheated on me, I'm as shocked as to know that you would find a way to justify such an act."

"You changed a lot Aiesha." He said now standing up.

"Changed for the better." I said.

"Naw bitch you changed for the WORSE!"

"Bitch?!" I said now just staring at him.

"Yeah...you used to be fun...not so strict, you used to be cool and living on the edge...But yo stuck up ass ain't acting right cause you've missed this." He grabbed his stuff.

"You and I know I never did ANYTHING like that with you."

"Not while you were sober...Aiesha. while we fighting we could be together...Aiesha, I love you...I really do..." he said coming close to me.

"What...NO NO...THERE WILL NEVER BE AN US ANYMORE!" I said to him. And to think I was considering it. I said to myself as I got up. He grabbed my wrist.

"We're going to the same place baby girl...you not leaving me that easily...now take your non virgin ass back there with your fam and play nice." He said to me...he looked different...not himself. I snatched my arm off and walked away.

Not even looking back.

Not for a split second.

****

Damn what a part.

Comment on what you like?

Would you be scared to have an ex like Ace?

What would you do in crisis like this?

Comment 7+

I hope its not to much to ask ^