Baby.

Aiesha.

I got into my apartment to see nothing but baby stuff. And packed luggage. And also and angry Carter sitting on the couch.

"What's wrong? I asked him. I then saw Rachel walking out with her suitcase. "I will be moving in with Quincy tonight." She said with a strict face looking at Carter.

"What...Why?" I asked her. A part of me wanted her to go. No lie. Although I couldn't. I couldn't honestly let such a thing happen to Carter. It would hurt her.

"What's wrong with you two...Your acting like children." She said with a stern voice. She was still looking at Carter who looking like he was about to cry. It was funny to me. He was like a kid that needed his mommy.

"Your acting like a selfish bitch." He said standing up. "A selfish..." she said. "Carter...that's so wrong apologies." I said to him.

"HELL NO! Why you moving in with him. Just cuh he your baby daddy!" He asked her.

"Um...And the fact that we are getting married...did that ever occur to you?" She asked him.

"Yeah...so what it's never gonna work out with that dead beat." He yelled. I get it he was frustrated...but he was doing to much. Especially on my cousin.

"Carter that's enough...his my family." I said towards him.

"He can't protect you Rachel." He said towards her. Shifting everything I just said under the rug.

"And you can?"

"Yes...yes I can." He said towards her. Aiesha wasn't showing just yet. But you could tell she was pregnant. She pulled out her phone and called Quincy..."I'm ready." She said.. with out any warning Carter punched the wall and stormed out the apartment.

"I wasn't about to check on him after what he said about Quincy...he'd get over it...I knew he would."