He should know

Carter.

I just got off doing a job for my boss. he wastn to delighted when i told him that the last guy i visited didnt have his money so i had to do what i had to do. murder isnt right. it doesnt take  a baby to know it aint right. i feel bad when i do. but this is the only way im able to help out my family and Aiesha. man do i love that girl. she got a fnigga hoping he could cuff her right now. but ill waite after she done with school. i dont support what my sis doing. in fact i think its stupid that she wants to get married to a guy like him. why him?

not just becasue of the line of buisness he does but also because..never mind. it is becasue of that. the phone rang it was aiesha.

"hey beautiful" i said threw the phone.

"Carter.."

"whats wrong?" i asked her threw the phone.

"Could you please come to Denver Childrens Hospital. i can text you the adress." she told me. it would be a 14 hour flight and i would have to take off work. which i can do now since i was balling.

"ight..Hold on..why the hospital..whats wrong?" i asked her. she hung up the phone. i felt like something was wrong and my instincts never do me wrong so i know something was going on. what could it have been.

i called back but i got no reply. what could it have been?