Short While.

Montana and I had been talking a lot more. I understand where his coming from and stuff. We haven't exactly talked about some things but when we are eating chipotle tonight I can then decide to talk to him.

"Yeah...When I was small." I said trailing off as Montana approached the bed. He crawled in next me me and layed down.

"You know what I'm surprised about?" Montana asked me laying on his stomach with his elbows holding him up.

"Mhm"

"We've been here for 4 weeks. Sleeping on the same bed like we married and haven't done nothing."

"Well considering the fact that we aren't married. I wouldn't care." I said flat out.

He got off the bed and chuckled. "What?" I asked him.

"Nothing just that you've changed." He said. And he as right.

"How?"

"Your not as shy as you was, I mean, you was shy but you wasn't really outgoing. Talking back 'nd such." He said towards me.

"Cool." I said looking at my fingernails that needed to be done.

"I need to do my nails...and get a razor. And some pads." I said towards him.

"I understand the pads but I don't understand the rest of the stuff." Montana said causing me to I sit up.

"Nails...cause I need to get my nails done. Razor...because I have hairs growing in places you don't need to know. And that's it."

He sat on the couch and laughed as he rolled up a blunt.

"You don't need a razor. You not fucking no one. You don't need your nails done. You not leaving no where." He said as he rolled one up and placed it in between his lips.

I groaned and collapsed on the bed. Staring at the ceiling.

"So when can I go."

"When I say you can."

"Which is..."

"Once you let me hit." He said sternly.

Montana stood up and walked towards me. I moved my body back towards the head board and pulled my knees to my chest.

Montana got on the bed and crawled over towards me. Sat down in front of me and came inches close to my face. I didn't know why but it's like my body couldn't move. I couldn't speak.

My eyes got bigger. Montana blew smoke on my face and smirked a sexy grin. I was mesmerized. He was inches towards me lips.

"You wyling." He busted out laughing and rolled off the bed.

"No you stupid." I yelled throwing a pillow at his head. He got knocked over a bit.

"Aiesha." He said catching his breath. Turning around to face me slowly.

"What..." I said mugging him. He had the nerves.

"You bout to get fucked up mama." Montana rushed me on the bed as we playfully wrestled and laughed. It was fun no lie. I hadn't laughed like this in awhile.

***