Carters New Ways.

"Rachel is that you?" I asked.

I called out. "Rachel!!" I asked and called out.

"I have a gun!" Someone yelled.

"No please don't shoot!!!" I yelled with my hands up.

"Why shouldn't I?" The voice said...

"Because...because you can goto jail-"

Out of no where a sound of laughter echoed threw the entire apartment.

"CARTER!" I yelled.

"Your so immature. Oh my gosh I can't stand you." I said walking away.

Carter rushed up to me "aye..."

He grabbed my chin. And made me look up at him. He kissed my lips.
He then moved his lips up and down my neck.. how he managed to get there I don't know.

"Carter." I said trying to push him out.

"C-Carter..." I said now in a low moan...what is this man doing to my body. I tensed up and gripped his head. I leaned back as he slammed me to the wall. The kiss got heavier and heavier by the minute.

It was so intense. He picked me up and wrapped his arms around my thighs as I hopped on him.

He moved from my neck to chest area.

"Uhhhh." Tried not to say. But it came out. I didn't have my shoes on yet but my toes curled over. Just the thought of him and I got me wet threw my stretchy Gray jump suite.

But I couldn't do this.. I just couldn't.

"Carter..."

" hmm." He moaned. It turned me on a lot quicker.

"Car- fuck!" I said he had me in the couch now and was zipping down my jump suite.

You know what fuck it he can just take me now...