Tangled.1 - You left me hanging from a thread we once swung from together

Having a twin means having to share everything – from clothes to shoes, to food, to drinks, from our parents down to every fucking detail of our lives, we have to share. It wasn't a problem for me. I love my twin brother and I'm willing to share him everything. My mother said that from the moment we were born, we we're together and we should keep it that way until the day we die. I don't know what she meant by that, I just had a wild guess that I should always look after him.

Achilles Sanz Vejar was the happy go lucky kind. Palagi siyang masaya. He never worry – which is a good thing. Wala naman siyang dapat ipag-alala dahil maayos lahat sa buhay naming dalawa.

Being the son of Hera and Hades Vejar, we shouldn't really worry about things. Our family is filthy rich – tulad nga ng sinasabi ng Mama namin panay kapag nakikita ako ay ganito: We're filthy fucking rich, Apollo! Buy some new pair of jeans!

I shook my head at that thought. Also, being the son of Hades Vejar, I have this responsibility to take care of our mining business – habang si Achilles naman ang inilagay ni Mama sa hotel business.

Everything was going well. I was working hard for the mining and Achilles was minding his own business but it doesn't mean that we're not communicating. I guess we will always have that connection – we're twins. Hindi mawawala iyon.

Ilang taon na rin ang lumipas na pabalik-balik ako sa Bohol at Compostella tapos ay sa Metro. Sabi nga ni Achill ay ginagawa kong Mall of Asia ang Metro habang Baclaran naman ang Bohol at Compostella. Hindi naman mahirap sa akin ang pagbyahe. We have a private Cessna plane and I know how to fly it. I'm a Pilot before I went to the Underworld.

I became so busy with work na minsan na lang talaga ako nakakauwi. I have a feeling that Achilles was okay. Kung nasa trouble man siya, tatawag siya sa akin para magkwento. Iyon naman ang palagi niyang ginagawa. Nitong huling mga taon ay panay niyang sinasabi sa akin na nasa Dallas siya. I have no idea what's in Dallas, but I have a feeling it's a woman. Ganoon naman si Achilles, he likes parties, women and sex. Just like me, ang pagkakaiba lang, anti-social ako – isang bagay na madalas ikagalit ng Nanay ko I hate parties and family dinner. I seldom go out. Madalas sa mga underground clubs ako nagpupunta – iyong walang gaanong makakakita sa akin. My sister – Tia calls me the Boogeyman in the family. Mas madalas daw kasi ako sa dilim. Kaya kung minsan, ang mga bago naming kakilala ay nagugulat kapag nakikita ako na kasama si Achilles. Madalas ay hindi nila alam na magkakambal kami. Si Achilles kasi ang mukha ng pamilya namin. Siya ang madalas nasa Society Pages at sa mga social functions.

One day, I was in Compostella, minding my own business when Achilles called me. He sounded so happy and excited over the phone. I could still remember our conversation like it only happened yesterday.

"Apollo, I've finally met the one!"

"What the hell are you talking about? And where are you?" Masaya ako dahil parang ang saya-saya ng boses ng kapatid ko.

"I'm in CLPH! I know she's the one, Apollo! She makes my heart beat faster. Her smile is million worth! I can see myself spending my lifetime with her! I'm so in love with her, Apollo! I'm going to propose to her on Sunday and I'm marrying her on Thursday!"

"That fast?" I laughed. I'm happy for him. I know that my twin brother deserves the best. And if he thinks that this woman is the best for him, who am I to think less?

"Yes! Her name is Wewe Lactaotao. She's the sister of Raquel. They are different from each other, don't worry, ampon yata iyong Racquel na iyon!"

Tumawa si Achill kaya natawa na rin ako.

"Dude, I want you to be there when I introduced her to the Queen. You know how she gets."