Chapter 11: Blood.

Walking back to my room from Ang's office was exhausting for some reason. I get drained a lot when I'm with her. Being an empathetic person like me is very draining, especially when your just naturally an empath. You pick up people's emotions and vibes in the air from people around you and you just can't help but feel it.

I thought I might stop by Frank's room and see what he's up to since he always does to me, I feel bad that I've never gone to his.
I knocked on his door. I heard stumbling coming towards the door, it gave me a fright. The door opened and I saw Frank's beautiful face. But he wasn't smiling when he saw me like he usually does... Is he okay?
"Hey Frankie! Are you okay?" I asked still standing outside the door. He smiled for one second while nodding his head really quickly. For too long... When someone nods their head for way too long, then they're lying.
"Frank, don't lie to me." I said stepping closer as he let me in.
He sighed, shut the door and warmly hugged me. Leaning his head gently between my neck and shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him to comfort him. Poor Frankie, I wonder what was wrong?
"Frankie, baby. Tell me what's wrong. You can tell me anything, remember?" I said comforting him. I felt him breathe really heavily as his chest rose and he unwrapped him arms around me. His head down. All I saw was a tear drop to the floor, his hair was covering his eyes. I stood there waiting for him to say something.
I waited until he was ready to speak and he breathed out as if there were something really hard to tell me.
"Please don't get mad at me." He said as his voice was shaking. My heart was thumping. I was so scared what he was gonna say or do... I finally saw him move. He moved his head more downward and looked really afraid. He lifted up his sleeve and I saw blood all over his arm. Oh. My. God. No! As soon as I thought that was it, he lifted up his other sleeve, and I gasped. Two arms! No! There was too much blood on Frank for me to handle. I felt my bottom lip trembling. I couldn't help but feel worthless and just stand there.
"Ahw, Frank, no!" I cried softly. I wrapped my arms around him tightly causing us both to cry. My heart sunk way to the bottom of my body. Everything felt dark. All I could picture in my mind was Frank dying, I couldn't bare it.
"I'm so sorry." I cried softly. "What made you do it?" He got off my and sat on the bed, I grabbed some tissues from the bedside table and tried cleaning up the blood over the scars. He didn't seem to care, he just watched me clean them.
"I had thought of the day I went into this institution, when my fucking parents put me in here because I was threatening to kill myself because of them. They hated me and they knew I knew. They never visit me..." He told me, he was still crying. So was I. I didn't know what to say, I just looked up at him and gave him an empathetic look. He rambled a little more. I'm glad he's telling me so I can help.
"The amount of times I've tried to kill myself is haunting, like, I would be dead right now. I probably wouldn't even have a grave! My parents would probably have me cremated and throw my ashes into the garden without a care, knowing them." He whipped away his tears and looked at his scars. Man they were deep!