Chapter 2: I Dont Need A Therapist.

The hours were passing like race cars, and I was still in Ray's room. Maybe I should head back in case I'm not meant to be out here yet.
Ray was explaining a lot of things about this place to me and I don't like the fact that I'm here for whatever reason.
"Hey I think I should head back, I'm not sure if I was meant to come out." I tell him. He looked sad that I had to go back but he smiled at my company. "Okay, we are gonna have breakfast in an hour." I nodded and headed back. My room is number 16, okay. How did they know that's my favourite number? Are they spying on me? And who's they? I ran inside and shut the door.

--------------------

I woke up, wow. I didn't realise I slept after I came back from Ray's room. I looked at the digital clock on the bedside table that I didn't realise was there before. Unless someone put it here after I left. Creepy. Or maybe I'm just blind.

A nock at my door startled me. "Gerard? Are you in there?" A woman's voice called. "Who is that?" I asked holding the door shut. "It's Ang, your therapist. You can let me in."
Therapist? I don't want a therapist, I don't need one. I let her in and closed it shut again. "What do you want from me?" I said aggressively. "Nothing, I just wanted to talk with you."
"About what?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Do you know why you're here?" She sat down on the bed and crossed her legs.
"No." I frowned. "Well, do you know where you are?" She looked me right in the eyes. "Kind of, not really." I said sitting on a wooden chair as I drag myself in front of her. "Would you like to know?" She asked. I nodded my head.
"Well, people sometimes come to these kind of places. People here have treatment for serious mental disorders, such as clinical depression, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder." She told me fiddling with her pen. I gave her a glare and then I felt upset. "But why am I here, am I one of those people?" I asked as my eyes were filling with water. I didn't want to cry, but it was getting to me. "Listen, Gerard. It's time to have breakfast." She opened the door and walked me to a cafeteria.

Holy shit, how many people are in this place? At the counter bench there were three things to choose from. There was cornflakes, rice bubbles, and coco pops. I don't really like having breakfast but I guess I'll have cornflakes.
I sat at a table right at the corner where Ray was sitting and sat beside him. Another boy was at this table as well.
We made eye contact but then I looked away. I don't like eye contact, it scares me.
I played around with my cereal with my spoon and ate a little. I find it awkward eating in front of people. "Hi." Said the boy sitting in front of me. He had black hair and hazel eyes. Like me. But he had a side fridge that ended with a curl of hair on the side. I looked up and said hi back...