Chapter 7: Oh My God!

I woke up by Frank poking my cheek.
"What are you doing?" I whispered in concern.
"I wanted you to wake up, I got lonely." He smiled. Aw that's cute, I never thought anyone would want my company. It surprised me to know that Frank felt like that.
"Sorry, I know it's one o'clock in the morning. I just wanted to see you awake with me." He said scooting over next to me and planting his head beside mine. This was nice. You could just see some light from the half dark sky reflect into the room. It looked pretty. It felt special with Frank with me.

My heart raced as I felt something warm on my head.
Frank. It was Frank, thank god. Wait what? Frank had gently stroked my cheek whilst moving hair out of my face and behind my ears. Frank is really sweet, I think I might have more than just feelings for him. He's growing on me. I know it's only been two days here but still. I decided to wrap my arms around Frank and pull him close as we lay there.
Frank mimicked me and shifted his head so that my chin was resting on it.
Franks little toes met mine and decided to slow dance together. I don't normally like people touching my feet, but it felt perfectly fine with Frank. There was silence but not awkward.
"This is nice." Frank gently whispered. I let a smile creep onto me and Frank did the same. He lifted his leg so that it was just over mine, still not breaking the dancing toes and laid a hand on my chest. Oh god, I don't want him to feel my heart beating like there was a mini war inside my body. I was watching the sealing with a blank face and felt Frank's eyes on mine. Oh dear god no, don't do this Frank. His gentle hand planted itself on my jawline and pulled my eyes to his.
Frank's eye twinkled as he locked eyes with me. Why doesn't it feel awkward? I felt Frank sliding closer to my face, his forehead and mine touched and we were both staring straight into each other's eyes. I pushed myself to sit up for a more comfortable position for this amazing moment.
We both had our legs crossed, facing each other. Frank's hand latched onto mine and intertwined them together, and leaned into me. Oh my god! Is he wanting to kiss me? I had no idea what I was supposed to do, so I just went with whatever my body was telling me. I held the back of Frank's head and pulled us both in. Slowly our lips greeted and pressed together for more than four seconds. We pulled away and locked eyes. He grabbed my face and leaned in for another. He crashed his lips into mine and it became more passionate. His hand sliding down my face to my chest. We began to move onto French kissing. I've never done this so I'm not sure if I'm doing anything right. Dear god help me! His lips were soft and smooth where mine are soft but chapped. This wasn't really French kissing but it was very passionate. My hands playing with his hair and brushing his cheeks. His hand pulling my shirt. Twirling his fingers around the button.
We broke the kiss off gently and remained a little puffed out.

"Frank?" I said in a serious voice. Holding onto his face.
"Yes Gerard?" He replied. He looked like he was excepting me to say something, almost like he was telling me in my mind to say something. I took a deep breath and looked back up to his eyes.
"I-I love you! Sorry." Idiot! I have a habit of saying the word sorry when I mean something. He probably thinks I'm just saying that. But it didn't look like it. His eyes widened and it made my heart melt. I know I'm gay, I just didn't say it. He said it and I completely appreciated his honesty.
"I love you too Gerard! And I want you to know I'm not just saying that. The first time I saw you yesterday I instantly knew, that I was going to fall for you." He replied sweetly. I think he did mean that. And that was an amazing feeling. I really do love Frank and I'm proud of it.