The ship they called Oberon part 1

The young woman jolted up from her bed panting and breathing heavily as if she ran a marathon, she placed her hand to her chest breathing in and out, successfully regaining herself from her night terror she rose up from her bed walking to the bathroom to her left, the door automatically opened to reveal a dull gray bathroom with the same color as the floor and ceiling, she rolled her eyes at the shade of color turning on the sink.

The cold water rushed out of the faucet like a waterfall, as she bent down scooping some of the water bringing it to her face, feeling the cold water hit her felt like a gust of snow hit her, she gasped fully opening her eyes, she stared at her reflection in the mirror that revealed her face.

She has dark brown hair that's almost black, a simple nose, hazel eyes with brown and green colors, she had a normal figure her skin was a bit tan but pale with some muscle on her arms and chest from excersising and hand to hand combat, her hair was messy from moving her head alot in her sleep.

She shook her head putting two arms over her white tank top and took it off quick, she threw the tank over the bed revealing a gray bra with a zipper her breast were a size B.

She focused on her waist unzipping her cargo pants bringing them below her feet she picked them up and threw them on the other side of the bed. Below her waist revealed to be gray boxers.

She didn't care about that but went to the shower and pressed the button on the showerhead hearing a clank and hot water shot out of the showerhead the water felt hot and soothing, it relaxed the woman's muscles from her neck to her shoulders feeling the water droplets massage her body she let out a sigh of relief and pressed her head agaist the shower wall.

She closed her eyes feeling ultimately relaxed, forgetting about the disturbing nightmare. Suddenly The speaker box suddenly spoke out interupting "Hey Lex bad time to call you" the voice spoke sounding female. Lex open her eyes and peeked her head out from the showerhead and spoke out to the speakerbox next to the door "Hey Grace no It's ok I'm just getting ready to help the Chimps pick up single ladies" Lex said her joke.

before turning off the showerhead and walked out of the bathroom grabbing the towel drying her hair first and scrubbing it all over her body drying off. Lex heard Grace laugh inside the speaker "We tried our best but everything's ok here" she spoke Lex nodded and grabbed out a dark gray tank top and pulled it down "tch everything's gray with this shit" Lex muttered grabbing the brown cargo jeans underneath the tank tops. " well what were you expecting 50 shades of gray" Grace spoke and laughed, Lex bursted out laughing clutching her stomach after 5 more seconds the two girls stopped laughing and calmed down a bit.

Lex rose up and pulled on her cargo pants to raise them up, she grabbed the buckle and clipped on her pants she grabbed her hiking boots and pair of white socks walking into the bathroom again after a few minutes Lex was fully dressed now walking over to the speaker pressing the button "Hey Grace where's Leo and Pericles?" she asked "They're at the flight program Leo's training Pericles for flying the space pod you should get down there before your brother does something stupid" Grace spoke and left the speaker.

"Goddamn it" Lex swore turning off the speaker, she went to her clothes hanger and saw her hoodie missing "Goddamn it Leo!" Lex swore again feeling frustration buuld up inside her, the door automatically opened for Lex to race out of her room and run down the hallway to find her brother and space chimp.