Yay im in a video thats not the only thing im in ;) (ethan)

"Y/n me Grayson and Harrison are filming a video wanna tag along" Ethan said.  "Yeah sure sounds great" you say.
     After about 10 minutes you and Ethan start heading back to the apartment. "Ethan!" Grayson says pissed "you had one job to get duck tape and you bring home a girl" harisson said.
"Hi I'm y/n thanks for the nice compliment" you say sarcastically.
After the video is over and Ethan gets out of the shower
"I'm gonna drive Harrison home Ethan" Grayson says  "alright see you soon" Ethan says.
As soon as Grayson leaves Ethan pushes you against the wall and makesout with you hard "your do fucking  sexy baby girl" he says roughly kissing your neck leaving a hickey "Ethan" you moan and he takes off your shirt "we haft to do this quick ok baby girl" Ethan says in a sexy husky voice "ok" you say lifting up his shirt showing his abs "your so sexy" Ethan says taking off your pants so your only in a lace push up bra and black lace panties "Ethan it's my first" you say looking in his brown eyes "I'll go slow he says unclipping your bra "I want you so bad" he says taking off his pants and boxers showing his huge boner "I want you so hard baby" he says taking off your bra and panties "Ethan" you moan and he lays you down and starts eating you out "Ethan" you moan louder as you tangle your hands through his hair and tug on the end of it as he groans and starts fingering you "Eth-Ethan" you moan as you feel a coil in your stomach tighten as it snaps and your walls tighten on his fingers as you cum "you taste good baby" Ethan says smirking liking off your juices off his fingers "Ethan your turn" you say as you get on your knees and take the tip in your mouth hollowing out your cheeks "oh fuck" he says moaning and he grabs your hair and pushes your head farther down as you gag "of fuck baby girl" he moans cumming in your throat.
After 10 minutes of rough fucking Grayson comes home and almost catches you and Ethan having sex. "That was amazing baby" Ethan says "it was" you say satisfied.
A/n
(Sorry this one was kinda boring but the next one will be better I promise thank you so fucking much. Peace bitches!!
M😄)