Lukas

Luna's POV:
Everyone was well into work when the teacher called on me. "Luna!" He said "Mr Birmingham!" I said snarly back "I NEED TO TALK TO YOU NOW!"  "Chill. God" I said "You skipped first period again" "Yep".  " WHY,WHY DO YOU DO THIS NOW I AM YELLING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS IN FRONT OF 23 KIDS!" "Mr.Birmingham Im sure she didn't mean it!" Said i voice I never heard. "I'm Lukas by the way." He shook my hand. Who is he? Some kind of teacher's pet? " Okay fine then Lukas you might have just saved her suspension,Go sit down." "YOU TOO LUNA" mr.Birmingham said sternly back. I sat down when I got a tap on my back. It was Lukas "Funky Blue hair!" He said. " Never say funky again and thanks?" I turned back around and when Mr.Birmingham said "We are starting Spring projects you are going to be paired up with students in this class." "Thanks Sherlock" I said back the whole class laughed " LUNA!" " Fine" I said  He named all the pairs except me. " and last but not least Luna and Lukas" I facepalmed.

Lukas's POV:
I kinda got excited yet scared. Luna punched The popular girl in school Shelby because she knocked into her in the hallway. She was TOUGH but I wanted to get to know her. She had cool blue hair and ripped jeans. She was Cute. But I knew she wouldn't go for a Nerd like me. I won robotics last year! It was awesome! I won with my best friend Zeke he's weird but I'm weird too haha. "This project will mean you will work with your partner in class but mostly afterschool. Oh no this wasn't good my parents HATED! Luna because she put her tag all over my dad's building. He owns a pet store called----
"Pet Bones Plus" He co-owns it but anyway. She spray painted her name and her signature tag on it. Her name was beautiful Luna I could say it so many times in my head and it wouldn't get old. Then the bell rang........

                                                          To be Continued.......