I need to talk to you NOW....

*timeskip*(they are now back from the trip) 2 months later...

Luna's POV:
It was Saturday,2 months since we got back from the trip and 1 month since Lukas' mom told us we couldn't see each-other anymore. She found out from a Instagram post Lukas posted when we were on the trip. We were kissing...it was sent to her by...Hanna. She scolded Lukas and now her isn't allowed to leave the house by himself. Unless he's going to school. Since then I have be-friended Hanna and become friends with a girl named Ella. We met at my English class and became really good friends. She has blonde hair which is curly and long and always wears dresses. She is completely opposite from me seeing as I wear ripped jeans and a shirt that I can find in my drawers. But I love her to death. She helped me t-pee Hanna's front yard and not to mention smash her car with a hammer. Her dad chased after me but he tripped over a squirrel and fell. So we got in Ella's car and drove off. I miss Lukas ALOT. All I have left of him is his black fuzzy American Eagle sweater. That smells like him and a couple of photos that we took. Little things remind me of him my tattoo which he came with me to get. My hair which he complimented on the first day that we met and The little town we fell in love in. We see eachother twice in school,at lunch and at English. But Mr.Birmingham was informed by Lukas' mom that we can't talk to eachother. So he won't even let me look at him. It sucks but we still have our runway plan that we are going to follow though with. Margo walks by my house everyday and I sometimes help her with the paper route. She talks about how Lukas doesn't come out of his room,only to eat and go to school. It makes me cry sometimes knowing that i made him feel this way. But Margo tells me it's not my fault,it's her's because she talks about me to him.

Lukas' POV:
I went downstairs and got my dinner and walked up to my room and slammed my door. I don't talk to my mom and dad anymore. Why would I? They took away what made me happy. Only to have there own satisfaction. Oh yippee do da I get to go to Cuba next week for a business meeting and forget about my son and daughter who desperately need me!. As I'm eating I get a call from Luna my parents stepped out to get some things so I took the call. "Hello?" I said "Hey..um" she said back stuttering she sounded nervous "I need to talk to you NOW" she said "Ok ok I'm here!" I replied "Lukas I think I'm pregnant..with your kid..."