That Really Happened........

Luna's POV:
I fell asleep as soon as I held her and fed her. Lukas held Margo and Aspen in hand. Margo leaning on his shoulder and Aspen against his chest. This is everything I ever wanted and more. Lukas put Margo and Aspen down and went to take a shower. The doctor wants us to stay in the hospital for at least another 3 days. As she was so early they want to be positive it's safe to have her outside of the hospital. I sat up and looked at Aspen she looked at me I took a picture her face was priceless. (Picture Above). She has my eyes and Lukas' hair. You're probably saying no duh,babies can't have blue hair. My natural hair colour is blonde,and she definitely doesn't have that. I've been debating on changing my hair back but I don't know,I love my blue hair but...I kind of miss my blonde. I am over my rebel days now and settling in to a family. Its bittersweet. "Hey babe! You're finally up..." Lukas said "Hey,did you give birth 10 hours ago??" "......." "That's what I thought" I said full of myself "Ella,called she's in town and wants to see the baby she was also talking about some "Girls day?" He said "Okay! I want to see her anyway!" "Okay sounds good!" Lukas said *Kisses Luna* "Luna, a girl named "Ella" wants to come see you is that okay?" The nurse asked me."Yea,send her in!" "Lunnnnnnnnaa" "Ellllllllllllllaaaaaa" I got up out of bed as fast as I could and hugged her. "I miss yooooouuuu" "I miss yooooooouuuuu tooooooooo." "Let me see the babbbbyyyy. " I picked her up and passed her to Ella. "This is Aspen May Evans" I told her. Ella stared at her in awe. " She's perfect!" "I know" me and Lukas said in unison.
After about 20 minutes of staring at Aspen. Ella signed me out of the hospital and we gave the boys the girls. They needed to catch up anyway. They got in the car and Ella started Firing questions but the one that stuck out was this one... "When are you and Lukas getting married..." She asked "Ummm...we kind of already did............" "WHAT?!??" She replied in awe "Yeah it was a secret,but that's a story for another time." "Okie-Dokie" she replied. That's what I loved about Ella she is always so positive. We walked into a Hair salon. Ella treated me to a big makeover. My nails were a French manicure and my toes and my hair was trimmed and dyed.....Blonde. Ella and I and Lukas and Margo all got makeovers Conner (Ella's Boyfriend...didn't want one so he skipped.)

Luna:

Ella:

Ella:

Lukas:

Lukas:

Margo:

Margo: