The Perfect Moment....

Luna's POV:
I woke up groggily and got on my outfit today was going to be a big day. I put on my black and white flannel,black ripped skinny jeans,my choker with a moon on it and put my hair in a high ponytail. God I love my blue hair it reminds of the deep blue sea. My Mom doesn't like it but I really don't care. I locked the door and headed to Lukas' house he was actually starting to grow on me.....I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again still no answer. So I just barged in "Lukas come out come out where ever you are!" I said "I'm right here Luna turn around" he replied I turned my back and there he was as handsome as always he had on a black American Eagle sweater and light washed jeans with black high tops. He looked adorable.... I can't believe I said that about a nerd but I guess you could say I'm kinda in love with him..... "I really don't appreciate you just barging into my house like that" he said with a laugh "i don't care!" I said snarky
back. "Luna what if my parents saw you! They hate you!" He said "Well they shouldn't!" I said back with confidence. With that we headed out to the car...I Strangely felt safe with him... After about 20 minutes into the ride I started to feel cold. "I'm cold.." I said "Do you want my sweater?" He said with no hesitation "Sure" I replied. He took it off and I put it on. It smelled like him and fit a little baggy but it fit like a puzzle piece like it was supposed to be there. I fell asleep I felt comfortable around him it was strange.....

Lukas' POV:
Luna fell asleep,beautifully,peacefully. She looked gorgeous. We were almost there I got nervous but excited for her. We pulled in and I woke her up. She didn't really want to but she got up and walked in...still wearing my sweater. She got in and told the tattoo artist what she wanted. It suited her. "I'm living the life where I'm never turning back" it had a nice ring to it...

Luna's POV:
I walked to the back with Lukas. I laid down and let my hair rest. "Are you scared..." Lukas asked curiously "Nope not one bit!" I replied "Woe you're brave." He said "I guess you could say that." I said winking then the tattoo artist walked in. "Hey I'm Matt and I am doing your tattoo today" he said "ok great!" I replied "so have you gotten a tattoo before?" "Ya once not here though it was at a shady place near landen" I replied "Oh sweet" he replied "do you want me to just start?" He said "Yeah sure!" I said he started I could hear the sound of the needle I just closed my eyes and pictured Lukas. I felt someone hold my hand it was Lukas... I would've flinched but it fit like a puzzle piece. He kept me calm.

*2 hours later* still Luna's POV

He was finished with the tattoo and let me rest. "Did it hurt?" Lukas asked "A little but not so much with you holding my hand..." I said he blushed "Ok so do you want to head out? I already paid for it" he said "Okay fine with me" we walked out it was dusk the moon was beautiful...

Lukas' POV:
Luna was brave she had just finished getting her tattoo down now we were just sitting here looking up at the stars. I felt like kissing her.....but I wanted the timing to be right I was shaking I was about to but....

*luna kisses lukas*
We continued kissing for at least 10 minutes. It felt just right. It was passionate and it was everything I've ever wanted. It was also my first kiss and my last kiss. I will kiss this girl Till the day I die.

Luna's POV:
"Wow." Lukas said to me "Yeah" I replied I yawned "do you want to go to sleep?" Lukas asked "Yeah that sounds nice do you have a blanket?" I asked "Yeah in the car" We walked to the car. Once we got in he wrapped me in the blanket. I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep...

*hope you enjoyed! The ship has sailed and it's cuter then ever!*