Runaways...

Luna's POV :

We started driving around town to find something to do. We saw cute little shops with friendly people and streets filled with dreamers. "Lukas" i said "Yeah?" He repiled "Do you want to runaway with me?" I asked "What do you mean?" He said "Like,right after graduation we run. We take this car and come here to where we fell in love,we start off fresh with no regrets whatsoever we take margo and raise her the way we want to". I said "Ok,but only if we take margo". He said "We can and we will be her new amazing,caring and in love parents." I said "you know what yeah!" He repiled *i kissed him* We pulled into a camping/nature shop. I didnt know why we came here. He grabbed a tent,lanterns and two big blankets and a pillow. He paid and walked out of the store. I leaned on his shoulder and got into the car. "What did you buy those for?" I asked "you'll soon see" he repiled. We got to a camp site,he told me to go for a walk so i walked for about twenty minutes and came to this beautiful camp site with lights and lantrens it looked so beautiful.

Lukas' POV:

"This took me 20 minutes so be grateful'' he said. We both laughed i hugged her and give her a kiss on the cheek

To be continued!