Plan B...

Ella's POV:
Everyone got there makeovers and we're happy with them. I was glad,Luna has a lot on her plate right now she's juggling Family,Love and School all in one year. She's 19 and has a beautiful baby girl,a boyfriend who supports her through thick and thin and a adopted daughter who loves her so much (Margo). She has her whole life out in front of her and I'm proud of that but sometimes I can get jealous I mean I have Conner but I don't really have anyone else my parents passed away in a car crash. And sometimes I feel like I don't have anyone,Connor. Goes to work  full-time so we can pay  for college and mom mom and dad aren't a person for me anymore I have Luna that's the best I can get right now but she has a kid to kid actually and I'm glad for that she's happy I'm happy she's my best friend no matter what happens nothing can change that.

Luna's POV:
I've been thinking a lot about this whole school stocking situation you know what I'm talking about you know how they found me and Lukas and Margo and used the GPS to find us so dumb I should've turned it off. Really Luna you're running away and I know my parents turned it on when I was 12 sometimes I wish my brain could talk and tell me I'm wrong I wish a lot of things I wish they didn't have to graduate and then run away and I wish that my parents raised me like a normal child instead of leaving me for months with the nanny she was nice her name was Joanne she was around 20 she raised me (character inspired by XreaderGirl4Eva thank you for all the continuous support you give me and Happycutie112 it means a lot and pushes us to just keep writing.) she was very nice to me and my family we paid her a lot she didn't come from a wealthy background but all she worked for was to help her family and I appreciated that. She drove me to do a lot of things such as tryout for a soccer team even though I hated sports PS I still do but besides the point she really helped me and my family and I'm grateful for that I keep in touch but I haven't seen her for so long she moved back to Paris to be with her family. But besides my history I really have to think of Plan B I just had a kid at 19 and I have a three-year-old daughter and I really don't know where to go from here I don't want to let the school see where I am they already have the hotel GPS so I may have to go back there and tell the owner not to say anything. I'm back at the hospital now Ella dropped me off. The nurse told me I still need to be in there for a couple days I'm fine with that it's better than me going to a hotel that looks like a murder scene but I'm happy to be with the people I love my friends my newborn daughter Aspen and of course the man of my dreams, Who I met in Mr. Birmingham's  class with this stupid project that wasn't  so stupid because it brought us together.

Shoutout again to XreaderGirl4Eva thank you for the kind words go check out her new book! She is planning to write a lot more I'm guessing...hopefully! Xoxoxoxo ~ Kitty Chan🐱