Let's stay for a little while.....

Luna's POV:
I woke up...and got out of the car. I noticed he was still tired so I left him to sleep for a little bit. I sat on the curb and was riding through my phone. I had like 10 text messages from Hanna and Ella (you will learn more about her soon). I responded to both of them "nothing going on much just got my tattoo yesterday..and I might have kissed Lukas?.." Then I turned off my notifications. I wanted to leave them in suspense..haha. I noticed there was a coffee shop near us so I walked in. "Hello,good morning!" the nice lady said. "I'm great! Thank you for asking!" I replied "Good,good what can I get you?" she said cheerfully "I'll get a BLT Combo and a Latte with extra cream and a cream cheese bagel" I responded "Ok that will be ready in a minute!" She said and walked off to make the order. I sat there on a chair at one of the tables. Someone walked in the door it was Lukas. "Hey!" He said "Hi,I guess you had the same idea as me to come here,huh?" I said "Yeah I guess" he replied *he kisses me* "Thanks but i just woke up! I don't have a toothbrush here!'' I said "That's fine I just wanted to do that. Because I can now" he replied He was too cute for his own good.

Lukas' POV:
She had her hair in a messy bun and still had my sweater on from yesterday. She looked good even when she wasn't trying. The lady gave us our meals and we ate. "Are we going today?" She asked "I mean I don't really want to considering I TOOK MY MOM'S CAR!" I said "Ok ok sassy pants,I don't really want to go either." She said. That gave me relief as I didn't want to face my mom or my teachers. "Alright that sounds good to me." I replied "Great! What do you want to do then?" She asked so curiously "How about we go to the car and drive around town to see what is good to do here?" I said "Ok sounds good to me!" She replied. We went to the car and drove around. She took out her hair and rolled down the window. Her hair flowed in the wind like flowers in a wind storm. We drove for a bit and came to this cute little park. There were families with kids and a little girl that reminded me of Margo. I texted Zeke and told him to tell my mom i was okay because I didn't want to talk to her even through words. I knew what she would say "You're grounded" or "You're never allowed in this house"But I was so happy with Luna here. She has made me so happy over the past two days.

                                                            To be Continued