Chapter 4.

*Heather's POV*

I was walking downtown towards the alley to meet up with Suvannah. I walked into the alleyway to see Suvannah sitting in Harry's lap laughing at something Niall had said. Zayn was sitting beside of them quiet as usual and Louis was leaning against  the wall looking at me with narrowed eyes. I walked over and sat next to Suvannah and Harry speaking to her as I did "Hey, how is everything?" she looked at me smiling "Great, as usual always smiling because of this cheeky boy." She said poking Harry is the cheek making him grin and show his dimples "Anything to keep you happy babe." Harry spoke to Suvannah in a deep raspy voice. All I could think of was how I wished I could have someone to treat me that good, keep me happy, and never upset me.

I glanced over to were Louis was and smiled "Hey Louis." He scoffed "What the fuck do you want bitch." I was taken back by his words, he was so kind last night. He was perfect last night, but I knew that wouldn't last long. I got up and walked out of the alley making up some excuse to leave "Uhm, I've got to go. I have some things to do around the house. You can stop by later if you want to Suvannah." she nodded in approval as I turned and walked away. Tears spilled down my cheeks as I thought 'You're so stupid someone like him will never love you.' and 'You're not good enough, when will you see that.' I saw my flatt in the distance and raced to the door unlocking it and slamming it shut once I was inside. I grabbed a glass vase that sat on the table and slung it to the floor. I watched as the glass shattered. I looked down and saw a sharp piece I picked it up and dug it into the uncovered skin on my leg dragging it down watching as the blood dripped from my leg to the floor. I cut random slits in my thighs before cleaning the glass. I laid in the kitchen floor violently sobbing and hitting the floor. As my crying slowed I stood up and cleaned the blood from the tile floor making sure to clean it all. I walked to my room stripping the blood covered shorts and my shirt, I took off my bra and panties in the process walking to the shower and turning the water on. I slide in the shower and winced as the warm water hit the freshly cut skin. I washed my hair and body then sat on the shower floor crying even more.

I heard knocking on my door and figured it was Suvannah I slid some black lacy panties with a matching bra on and some leggings and Liam's old shirt from school that read 'Payne 13' on the back. I walked to the door and opened it to see Louis. As he looked me in the eyes I slammed the door shut and walked back to my room hearing him open the door and follow behind me. I walked to my dresser and grabbed my brush roughly brushing through my long brown hair. I watched through the mirror as Louis walked behind me. "Heather don't ignore me please?" he pleaded and I ignored him as I turned and walked around him, I went to the kitchen with him following me obviously pissed that I was ignoring him. "Heather. Don't Ignore Me." He seethed through gritted teeth. I pushed him aside and opened the fridge grabbing a water. As I brought it up to my lips Louis smacked it out of my hands. The bottle hit the floor with a thud and he grabbed my wrist and pushed me into the nearest wall making me look him in the eyes. "Don't ever ignore me again." He screamed. I looked at him and laughed. Surely he was insane, completely bonkers. He looked at me with eyes that could kill. "Why are you laughing bitch?" He questioned. Making tears slip down my face. The way he got so angry, called me names, got aggressive, and slammed me into things reminded me of what my dad had done to me some many years ago. You see one night my dad went crazy. He hit me and cursed towards me swearing to kill me like he had my mother only moments ago. But the cops knocked on the door and he turned the gun killing himself leaving me alone at 17 years old with no one. Louis noticed and back away. "Heather, I'm sorry for everything, I just can't let the guys see me not being an ass." I looked at him with anger "That doesn't mean you can walk in here like you own shit and act like you actually give a shit then leave, or push me around and hurt me like my dad did." I shouted making him mad. "Your dad hurt you?" He asked I only nodded. "I'm going to kill him." He seethed with rage. "No need to he killed my mother and himself almost three years ago." I croaked out.

Louis stayed at my flatt comforting me as I cried. We laid in my bed with me laying beside of him with the top half of my tiny frail body on his tone chest that you could feel through his shirt. "I told Suvannah not to come over tonight that I needed to speak with you so I can stay as long as you'd like." I nodded and buried my face in his chest wrapping my arms around his torso.  He responded by burying his face in my hair while kissing the top of my head. "Louis can I ask you something?" I asked looking up. "Sure love what is it?" He seemed interested. "How can the devil himself look so much like an angel?" He looked me in the eyes and answered me truthfully "I don't know. How can the devil fall for an angel so pure and he's so scared of hurting her, but everything he touches he ruins?" He asked taking my breath away. I looked into his eyes as he leaned in an connected our lips. I felt sparks as soon as our lips touched. His teeth grazed my bottom lip as we kissed. He pulled away before things got to heated. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep to the heartbeat of the devil himself.

-----------------------------

A/N: I hope you guys like this. I'm working so hard on this fanfic.

V

O

T

E

<3

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

<3

S

H

A

R

E

<3