Chapter 5.

*Heather's POV*

I shifted uncomfortably in my sleep as I sat up to see an empty bed, Louis had left again. He'd never be a guy to stay around. Only until he got what he wanted. I don't understand why he's so confusing. To be honest it annoys me. He expects me to take all his shit and he won't even listen or speak half the time, and when he does it either confuses me or hurts me and every time I accept his apologizes he hurts me more maybe he was right when he said everything he touches he ruins. All I want to know is why he feels that way. I want to help him, teach him its okay to open up to people but knowing Louis that will never happen.

I got out of bed grabbing my laptop and going to my music editing and creating software were I had created a song. Even though I'd wrote it a few months before I met Louis, it somehow suited our situation. I turned on the version without the words so I could sing. Singing always made me feel better. I turned the song on and as the music started I prepared to sing my heart out.

"We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain.

We jumped, never asking why.

We kissed, I fell under your spell,

A love no one could deny."

I sang softly to the beginning still singing the next part softly too.

"Don't you ever say I just walked away

I will always want you

I can't live a lie, running for my life

I will always want you" 

My voice got louder as I began the chorus.

"I came in like a wrecking ball

I never hit so hard in love

All I wanted was to break your walls

All you ever did was wreck me

Yeah you, you wreck me"

"I put you high up in the sky

And now, you're not coming down

It slowly turned, you let me burn

And now, we're ashes on the ground"

Tears slid down my cheeks as my voice stayed strong.

 "Don't you ever say I just walked away

I will always want you

I can't live a lie, running for my life

I will always want you"

"I came in like a wrecking ball

I never hit so hard in love

All I wanted was to break your walls

All you ever did was wreck me

I came in like a wrecking ball

Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung

Left me crouching in a blazing fall

All you ever did was wreck me

Yeah you, you wreck me"

"I never meant to start a war

I just wanted you to let me in

And instead of using force

I guess I should've let you win

I never meant to start a war

I just wanted you to let me in

I guess I should've let you win"

"Don't you ever say I just walked away

I will always want you"

"I came in like a wrecking ball

I never hit so hard in love

All I wanted was to break your walls

All you ever did was wreck me

I came in like a wrecking ball

Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung

Left me crouching in a blazing fall

All you ever did was wreck me

Yeah you, you wreck me

Yeah you, you wreck me "

When the song stopped I turned the music off turning to the door were Louis stood in utter shock. I looked down to the floor wiping the tears that had slid down my cheeks while singing. "Wow." He said in amazement. "What?" I questioned bitterly. "Your singing, it's amazing, and that song shows so much emotion, who's it about?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Thanks, and no one specific, I wrote it a few weeks ago. I got bored and was messing around on my music software program." I answered simply because it was the truth. I got up and walked to my drawers grabbing some black leggings and one of my t-shirts to wear after my shower. I walked to the drawer that Louis stood beside and grabbed some pink panties that said 'Love" on the butt and the bra that went with it, I looked over to see Louis eyeing my panties, thongs, and bras. "Pig." I muttered under my breath slamming the drawer shut he looked at me with a mad look. "What did you just call me?" He pushed. "A pig. Because it's true, drooling over panties and bras, that's a new low, even for you Louis." I said walking to my bathroom shutting the door. I stripped my clothes, turning the shower on and checking the temperature I got in the shower. While I was washing my hair the door creaked open. I ignored it and washed the conditioner out of my long brown hair. I grabbed the shaving cream and applied it to the areas I shaved carefully gliding the razor over my skin, trying not to make not of the cuts from yesterday bleed. After shaving successfully I rinsed off and washed my body with my strawberry body wash. I got out of the shower drying my body completely before wrapping my hair in a towel. I looked to were I sat my clothes only to see my bra and panties, weird I could've swore I brought my clothes. I put the panties on and then the bra. I cracked bathroom door open not seeing Louis anywhere. I stepped out of my bathroom and walked to my bed were the clothes were I slid the shirt over my shoulders and heard a gasp I turned to see Louis eyeing my legs I looked down and saw the cuts, I turned to run to the bathroom but he wrapped his arms around me and packed me to the bed and sat me down only in my shirt, a bra, and panties.

Louis looked from my eyes to my legs with a confused and upset look playing on his face. "Why?" He questioned? I just shrugged and looked away. "Tell me." He said sweetly. "You called me a bitch, and scared me, and hurt me, I was so confused its the only thing that took my mind off you, and I couldn't tell Suvannah because you threatened me not to tell her." I sad as tears threatened to spill from his eyes. He leaned down to my legs kissing every inch of the cut skin on my thighs. I had to bite my lip to suppress from moaning. He kissed over the scars speaking in between each tender kiss to my thighs "Don't. Ever. Do. This. Again. I. Hate. Seeing. You. In. Pain." As he stopped kissing he looked at me and kissed my forehead bringing me into a soft yet secure hug.

At that moment I knew I had saw the caring and loving side of Louis.

------------------------------------

A/N: 

Hey I figured I'd updatteee .