Chapter 10

*Heather's POV*

After I heard their conversation I was beyond pissed. Louis saying he's changed is like a that red headed slut saying she's a virgin. A complete lie. What I did might have been stupid, and I may need help but Louis will not be the one to 'fix' me. No way in hell would he have anything to do with me anymore. I wouldn't allow it. He's a low life piece of shit if you ask me.

I walked back to the bed and sat down looking for a what out I went to the window and looked out but I forgot his house is like 2 stories and if I jumped I'd definitely get hurt. I reach into my pocket and grabbed my phone texting Harry.

Me- Hey. Come get me from Louis now. I'll explain when you get here. Just hurry and bring Suvannah.

He replied faster than I thought.

Harry- Alright? I'm kind of worried. But we will be there in about 10 minutes.

Me-Thanks Harry .

He didn't reply but my phone shows that he read it. I paced the room building up my nerve before walking downstairs to the living room. I hadn't saw Louis so he was probably in the kitchen. I bent over and slid my shoes on tying them before standing up straight and opening the door. As I went to shut the door a hand pulled the door open "What are you doing? You should be resting." Louis spoke softly. "Harry and Suvannah are on there way to get me." I answered without any feeling. "No your staying here." He raged. "Your not my boss Louis! You nothing to me! I hate you!" And with that I smacked him in the face. But even after I smacked him. I had to smack him more but before so long. Louis was to the ground and I was punching him hard.

*Louis' POV*

You know how they say when you love someone you'll take anything they put you through? That's what I was doing now. I laid there bleeding and in pain as Heather's tiny fist made contact with my face. But I know I deserved this. And tomorrow when I'm bruised and someone asks me what happened I'm not going to lie and say some guy did it. I'm going to tell them my ex girlfriend literally beat the fuck out of me.

"Heather STOP!" It was Harry I heard him running towards me then Heathers body was removed from mine. Harry helped me up and I looked over to Heather feeling blood running from my lip, nose, and gashes in my face made from her rings. "W-What did I d-do." She began crying as I walked towards her and enveloped her tiny frail body in a hug. She tried pushing me away saying "I hurt you. I'm such a monster." I only hugged her tighter and whispered in her ear "But I'm the true monster. The devil himself. And everything you just did I deserved, and worse." She began to calm down and she grabbed my hand leading us back into my house. "Let's go get you cleaned up." I nodded and followed her to my bathroom. "Sit down." She instructed pointing to the sink. I hopped up on the sink and spread my legs so she could get close enough to cleanse the wounds. I winced and she whipped over the gashes and my lips and as she wiped blood from my nose. "I think you fractured my nose." She apologized for what seems like the one hundredth time "I'm so so sorry." I put my finger to her lips. "Shh. I forgive you." I then pressed my lips to hers, at that moment I thought everything would be just fine.