Chapter 8

*Heathers POV*

I sat up the next morning feeling alright until last night hit me all over again. I always knew he would do this and yet I trusted him and loved him with everything in me. I wasn't going to cut because I promised him I wouldn't. I needed a new way to cope and alcohol was the only thing on my mind but it only made my mood worse. I was brought out of my thoughts by a knock on the door waking Harry up. "Who's at the door?" I shrugged "I don't know where's Suvannah?"
Harry shifted up in the bed "At work I'll get the door." I laid on the bed until I heard Harry "Shit." He mumbled under his breath. "Who's there?" I whispered kindly scared.
"Heather I know you're in there. I'm so sorry babe. Please open up." It was the devil himself at the door. I stood there as tears rolled down my cheek. I slung open the door. "What do you want?" I hissed.

*Louis POV*

As she slung open the door I saw Harry standing there in his boxers and I was highly pissed "Did I interrupt something?" I went straight to accusing. "What?" She screeched. "Where you whoring around with your bestfriends boyfriend?" I spat. "Unlike you I don't do shit to hurt the people I love Louis! I'm not as low as you." She screamed then struck me on the cheek making me wince at the pain. "Listen I came to talk not argue, but your being a total bitch." I said getting madder by the second. "Well coming over here accusing me of sleeping with Harry and then calling me a bitch isn't the way to talk asshole!" She argued back.

God why did I love her so much. She infuriates me so bad. One second I want to yell at her and punish her for making me mad, then the next I wanted to hug her and assure her it would be okay.

"Louis, your wasting both of our lives. I think we both know what would happen here. Your not one for relationships and I'm stupid. So just leave before you can rip anymore of my heart out, whatever is left of it anyways." I stood there speechless, she literally just ripped my heart out. "Atleast tell me you didn't cut?" I managed to speak softly. She looked hurt that I would actually ask that after she promised me she wouldn't. "No Louis I didn't." Hearing her say my name was heaven to my ears whether she was mad at me or not. "I know you might not listen to me, or believe me but I am sorry and I will never let go what I did to you. You deserve better than me. Because I'll never amount to anything. In a few years I'll be in jail or probably dead. You don't deserve to go through any of that with me. You deserve to be happy, married with kids. Not putting up with my shit. But I do love you." After I finished that I expected a hug or a kiss but instead she shut the door in my face and locked it.

I could hear Harry comforting her telling her it would be alright, and she did deserve me, but then I heard him tell her that I wasn't one to open up to people and if I told someone I loved them I meant it.

I needed to change and fast.