Chapter 7.

*Heather's POV*

Me and Suvannah were walking side by side down the street towards the boys flatt. Once we entered you could smell alcohol and by the way people were stumbling around you could tell tonight was gonna be one to remember. I followed Suvannah to the kitchen were she immediatly grabbed a cup and chugged it down. "Drinking already?" I say sarcastically. "Well I've gotta be wild enough to go with whatever Harry wants to do tonight."She says seriously. "What do you mean?" I say with wide eyes. "Let's just say it's usually 10 times better when he's drunk, if you know what I mena." She said winking. "Oh my god!" I squealed. That's when Louis walked in a reach me a cup. I tookit and took a drink of the clear susbstance it burned going down my throat but I like it. As I finished the cup I reach for another "Wow, babe you like that?" Louis purred in my ear, obviously already drunk. "Yea, alot. Surprised?" I questioned. "Yea, your usually a prude." He snorted walking away and hurting my feelings. "You have to ignore him when he's drunk Heather." Suvannah warned me and I nodded.

Hours into the party I was slightly drunk grinding with Suvannah as I was I just got lost in the music and moved my hips throwing my arms in the air as Suvannah did the same. After the song went off me and Suvannah walked out onto the back proch to see a girl pushed up against the wall by another guy I ignored it but took a second glance noticing that wasn't any guy, that was my Louis. I choked on my own breath as Suvannah saw Louis she looked at him with disappointment as tears ran down my face. Louis saw me as Suvannah was pulling me through the house. Louis followed us determined to get to me. I broke free from Suvannah's grasp and ran to the door runing out of their flatt. I ran down the road as tears ran down my cheeks. I knew this would happen all along. But why didn't I believe it. Oh yeah because I'm an idiot. I soon made it too my house pushing my way through my door. I grabbed a duffle bag and packed a bunch of clothes, panties, bras, lady products, and my phone charger. I grabbe dmy keys and got in my car. Backing out of the driveway I took off down the road. I pulled out my phone and texted Suvannah saying 'Hey, I'm fine, I'm going to a motel for a few nights. Love you' I sent the message and tossed the phone into my passenger seat. I drove until I pulled up to a motel called 'Motel 6' I grabbed my stuff and walked in paying for a room. "I'd like one room please." I said as clearly as I could. "Sure thing mam, you're in room 317 you pay when you check out, have a nice stay," The middle aged man from behind the desk called as I took the key to the room. I got on the elevator and went to the third floor. I walked down the halls 'Room 314', 'Room 315', 'Room 316', "Ahh room 317" I mumbled to myself. I slipped the card into the slot. As the door opened I walked in shutting and locking the door behind my. I sat my bag on the floor opended it and got some shorts and a t-shirt out. I stripped out of the party dress I had on. I walked to the shower turning on the water I washed my hair and body with the motel soap. As I was finished washing off I slid down the shower wall crying as images of what Louis was doing and what it would've lead to if me and Suvannah hadn't went outside. He took everything from me, and the bad part is, I let him. He does ruin alot of things doesn't he? I thought to myself as I sat in the shower crying.

I pulled myself together and got out of the shower getting dressed and pluing my phone charger in. My phone rang it was Suvannah.

"Hey." I croaked obious that I ahd been crying.

"What motel are you at. It's just me and Harry." Suvannah spoke softly.

"Motel 6, downtown next to Starbucks. Room 317." I said

"Okay. I'll be there soon. I promise you won't go through this alone." she promised.

"Okay. thanks I lvoe you sis." I said as I ended the call.

Within eleven minutes there was a knock at my door. I opended the door to see Suvannah with a bag. "Why do you have a bag?" I giggled. "Your not going through this alone, and I figured you didn't want me to bring Harry, so we had a quickie before I left and I had to shower, thats what took me so long." She said as I nodded and let her in locking the door behind her. "You didn't cut did you?" She questioned raising my shorts and looking at my wrist, stomach, and back. "No, I promised him I wouldn't, and unlike him I like to keep my promises." I said walking to the bed. I sta down and pluged my phone in only for it to ring again. seeing it was Louis I pressed ignore. He probably banged that bimbo befoer he decided to call and apologize. I laid down beside Suvannah and cuddled up next to her as she wrapped her arms around me. What can I ask we both like to cuddle and were bestfriends so its not weird at all. Well not to us atleast. Within moments we were both asleep. Only to be woke up by someone knocking on the door. I got up and walked to the door seeing Harry "Harry what are you doing here?" I said yawning. "I missed Suvannah and I had a nightmare, and Louis is destroying the house." I just nodded until I realized what he said "Why is he destorying the house?" I questioned. "he's mad at himself for runing you off, anf when you sent him to voicemail it infuriated him." I simpily nodded and let him in locking the door back "Well there's only one bed so squeeze in." He nodded and got behing Suvannah wrapping his arms around her. I got in front of Suvannah and cuddled into her only to have her wrap her arms around me so I fell into a deep sleep.