Chapter 1 Family Trip!

Y/N:Your name
L/N:Last name
E/C:Eye color
H/l:hair length
H/C:Hair color
F/C:favorite color
Got it?Okay yay!Lets start this story!

Y/N's P.O.V
I felt a light shaking and I opened my eyes and was greeted by a bright light.

Mom:"Y/N get up sweetie we have a surprise trip for you."She said in a sweet voice.

"Urgh five more minutes Ma."I shoved my head under my pillow.

Mom:"Y/N L/N get up its 12 in the after noon."She took the pillow away and I groaned and put the blanket over my head."Y/N"She giggled and pulled the blanket off.

"Alright,alright I'm up."I yawned.

Mom:"Good now get dressed and brush your teeth so your father and I can tell you the surprise trip."

I shrugged"Alright."

Mom:"See you downstairs sweetheart."She kissed my head and left my room.

I stretched and headed for my bathroom and brushed my teeth and my H/L hair.I then put on my big F/C shirt that shows my shoulder a little but that's alright.I then put my dark blue jeans on and grabbed my drawing journal and my purse and raced downstairs.Once I went into the kitchen my father greeted me.

Dad:"Morning sleeping beauty."He chuckled.

"Oh haha very funny dad."I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled.

Mom:"Hey Y/N are you ready for the surprise?"

"Yeah where are we going?"I smiled.

My dad brought me a plate of eggs.

Dad:"I figured I'd make you these because your an EGG-cellent daughter."He chuckled and I burst into laughter.

"Daddy!You know I'm a sucker for puns!*i giggled and he chuckled while my mother shook her head and smiled.

Mom:"Oh Jake you and your puns."She giggled.

Dad:"Come on Kathrine your smiling and that's all that matters."

They kissed each other and my mother brought me some orange juice,bacon and some hashbrowns."Thanks mom."

Mom:"Anything for my little angel."She kissed the top of my head and we ate our breakfast.Once I finished mine I spoke.

"So what's the surprise?!"I smiled excitedly.

Dad:"We are going to a place called Mt.Ebott!"He smiled and I smiled back.

"What's Mt.Ebott?"

Mom:"Well they say monsters are stuck down there because of a barrier."

Dad:"Well that's only some of it."

Mom:"Okay Mr. know it all how does it go then?"She giggled and he chuckled.

Dad:"Well legend has it there was a war between Humans and Monsters and of course the humans won and they banished the monsters down to the underground.They have been stuck down there ever since."He took my plate and washed the dishes.

"Wow really?"

Mom:"Yup and they say if you fall down the hole in Mt.Ebott you may never return."She giggled and I giggled nervously.