Chapter 21 Its Not what you think!

Sans P.O.V.

I was getting a little worried...Y/N was taking a little longer than I thought she would.I hope she isn't in-*Just as I was about to finish my sentence I see Y/N and a relief washes over me but as she gets closer I see her with glistening eyes.

Was she crying?

I get up and walk towards her and look at her."Y/N are you okay?"I look at her worriedly and she frowns and hugs me tightly and I hug her back tightly."Y/N what's wrong?What happened?"I pick up her chin and look at her with soft eyes and a concerned expression."Why are you crying babe?"

Y/N:"I...I..."Tears went down her cheeks and I grabbed her hand and looked around and saw a door and we went through it and I closed the door behind us as we are in a fancy looking bedroom.Then I turn to Y/N and look at her sadly as she has her head down.

"Okay now that we're alone...what happened Y/N?"

She looks at me with tears in her eyes.

Y/N:"I..I was in the restroom..I finished doing what I had to do...then when I was washing my hands...two girls came in..."She sniffed and I look at her sadly.

"Go on...."I cross my arms and stand there patiently."Don't worry you can take your time Y/N there is no rush babe."

She nods.

Y/N:"They said mean a hurtful things...They said I was too ugly to get anyone and they said my dress looked like trash..."A waterfall of tears went down her cheeks and my eye twitched as it flickered."Then they pushed me...They shoved me so hard that I fell...I then tackled them and...hurt one of the girls or both..."She frowned as and sobbed quietly.I hugged her tightly and kissed her head gently as I had my arms around her.

"You did the right thing Y/N.You aren't ugly and your dress isn't trash.You're a beautiful,funny and smart girl.You look amazing in that dress...very beautiful Y/N."I looked at her with a stern look."Those two idiotic girls don't know a good looking girl when they see one."She smiled as tears went down her cheeks and she kissed me and my face heats up intensely but I kiss her back gently and then we pull away as she has her hand on my chest and smiles as she looks at me.

Y/N:"Thanks sans.What would I do without you?"

"Well I'm guessing you'd be a little bonely."I chuckle and she giggles.

Y/N:"Oh you and your puns."

"Hey you gotta admit they are pretty punny."she snorts and covers her mouth and I start to laugh and she blushes from embarrassment and then she giggles and then hugs me and I hug her back chuckling."You're so adorable when you're embarrassed Y/N."

She looks at me and smiles and kisses my cheekbone and I blush a bright blue and she giggles.

Y/N:"And it's cute when your skull looks like a blueberry."She giggles and I blush even more then pick her up and she giggles as she holds onto me and I chuckle and I carry her and she looks at me with soft eyes and I smile and look at her.

Man she's so beautiful...I'm one lucky skeleton aren't I?And I'm damn well proud of it if you ask me.I love her and I always will.

She giggles as she pokes my cheekbone and I chuckle and press my teeth against her cheek and she blushes.Then I set her down on her feet and I look at her and smile."There's my beautiful girl...I'm guessing from all the tears in your eyes you couldn't see."I smile and wipe away some of the extra tears and she smiles.

Y/N:"Yeah but I'm glad I can see now."She smiles."And might I say the view from here is good."She giggles and I chuckle and blush."Maybe we should go find Mettaton and papyrus.They could be wondering where we went off to."She smile and I nod and I grab her hand gently and we get out of the room and I close the door behind us.Mettaton and papyrus we're standing right in front of us.Mettaton has his arms crossed and papyrus looks at us confused.Y/N and I look at each other and blush then look back at them.