Chapter 18 New Clothes?

Papyrus P.O.V

I woke up bright and early to make my most famous spaghetti.I walked down the stairs to see sans and Y/N asleep on the counter and table.I slowly came up to them to see sans drooling on the counter and milk spilled on his shorts.I chuckled and gently pushed him.

"SANS?SAAANNSS.."He fell off the stool and one the floor and I gasped as he jumped awake and saw me and rubbed his skull."S...SANS!OH MY GOODNESS IM SO SORRY BROTHER!"

Sans:"Heh it's okay bro...ow I feel like my skull was bashed in."He groans and rubs his skull."What happened?Is Y/N okay paps?"

I look at Y/N to see a cookie in her mouth still asleep."UH WELL I SAY SHE IS FINE."I smile and look back at sans.I then go in the kitchen to make spaghetti.

Sans P.O.V

I got up from the floor and see Y/N asleep on the table with a cookie in her mouth.I chuckle deeply and shake her a little."YYYY/NNN~Wake up sweetheart."

She opens her eyes slowly and rubs her eyes and looks at me and smiles and I chuckle.She sits up and looks at me confused."I see your a sleep eater Y/N."I chuckle and her eyes widened as she pulls the cookie from her mouth.She looks at the cookie confused and I pat her back.

Y/N's P.O.V

Sans chuckled and pat my back and I looked at the cookie confused."I never knew I was a sleep eater."I shrug and eat the cookie and papyrus and sans chuckle.I stand up and stretch and pop my bones and papyrus looks at me scared.Sans just smiles*

Papyrus:"WHY?!WHY HUMAN?!"

I shrug and chuckle and change my clothes.I then go upstairs and brushed my teeth.'Hmm maybe I should take a shower today,I mean I haven't taken a shower for like a week and I probably smell gross.'I smell myself and make a gross face and cough'Definatly taking a shower.'I finished brushing my teeth and went to sans door.
"Hey sansy!~"

He comes out from the kitchen and looks at me and chuckles.

Sans:"What's up Y/N?"

"Can I borrow some of your clothes?pleeeaaasssseee."He chuckles and I giggle.

Sans:"Anything for my girl just make sure you return them kid."

"Yes sir!"I giggle and he chuckles and goes back in the kitchen with papyrus.I go into his room and get his black basketball shorts and his white T-shirt.After that I go into the restroom and turn on the water and close the door and then open it."Do not go in the restroom guys!...I'm talking to you sans!"He chuckles.

Sans:"No promises kiddo!"

I roll my eyes and giggle and then close the door and lock it."Lets see if he can get through this."I giggle then start taking off my clothes then got into the shower.

~Time skip![Because authors too lazy and wants to take a nap...again.]~

As I finished taking a shower I got out and dried myself with a towel.I stepped out of the shower and put my clothes on and my necklace that my mother gave me.I trace my thumb over it and sigh.'I miss you mom,I can't wait to show you all my new friends and my boyfriend..or should I say bone friend?'I giggle and take my dirty clothes and put them in the corner of sans room.I then saw Sans sleeping on the couch as usual.I giggle then frown.'What was that nightmare about?I..I'm not like that nor would I try to kill sans....why was I holding a knife?Was that even me?'All these questions raced through my mind but I decided to push them aside and just be happy that,that won't happen.I walk down the stairs and suddenly the door bursts open and I slip and fall down the stairs.Sans jumped up and saw me on the floor and raced to me and I heard a gasp and saw papyrus and Mettaton towering over me.

Mettaton:"Oh dear~Is she alright sansy?~"

I groan in pain and sit up,as sans holds my back and looks at me worriedly.

Sans:"You okay kiddo?"I look at him and smile softly and nod.He sighs in relief and picks me up bridal style and takes me to the couch and puts me on his lap and hugs me."You had quite a fall there Y/N scared me half to death."

"Sorry...I guess I just slipped when I heard the door burst open."

Sans:"Yeah well that was Mettaton."He looks at Mettaton and glares at him.Mettaton and papyrus come over to me.

Mettaton:"Are you alright deary?~"

I nod."I'm okay."

Papyrus:"WELL WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE OKAY HUMAN!"He smiles brightly and I smile back.

Mettaton looks at me and gasps.

Mettaton:"Oh no honey~"

I look at him worriedly."What is something wrong?"

Mettaton:"Oh my ASGORE those clothes look so tacky my dear Absolutely horrific.~"

My face heats up in embarrassment and I hug sans tightly.He hugs me back and gives Mettaton a stern look.

Sans:"Those are my clothes."

Mettaton:"Exactly~"

Sans growls but I grab his skull and face him to me."Don't even think about it boney boy."
He blushes a bright blue and huffs and looks away.

Mettaton:"You need a fashionista ASAP sweetheart.~"He grabs my hand and I jump in surprise.

"What are you doing?"

Mettaton:"Darling you NEED to come with me.~"

I pull my hand back and hug sans."But I can't leave my marshmallow."Sans tenses up and blushes a bright blue.

Sans:"Kid!"I giggle and Mettaton and papyrus chuckles.

Mettaton:"Oh don't worry dear your marshmallow can come along,so can papyrus.We can put them in suits if you like who knows how handsome they may look.~"He purrs against papyrus and papyrus blushes a bright orange.

Papyrus:"WOWIE A SUIT,ID LOVE TO TRY ONE ON!"Mettaton claps and looks at us.

Mettaton:"Well darling?~"

I smirk and hold onto sans."Okay!"

Sans sighs but smiles anyways.

Mettaton:"Excellent!Let us be off beauties!~"He walks out of the house with papyrus,sans and I following.I hold sans hand and his grip tightens.

"What's wrong sans?Whats the matter with my little marshmallow?~"I giggle and he chuckles and blushes a bright blue.

Sans:"Y/N stop calling me that."He chuckles."And I've never worn a suit before,I'm kinda nervous."

I hug him and he puts his arm over me."Hey don't worry I bet you'll look hot in it."I blush a bright red from what I just said and he chuckles and blushes a bright blue.He kisses my head and I giggle.

Sans:"Thanks babe and I'll bet you'll look sexy in that dress he might put you in."He chuckles and I blush a bright red and elbow him in his "stomach" but he just chuckled."I don't have a stomach remember?"

"Then how can you eat sans?"He shrugs.

Sans:"Magic."He chuckles and I giggle and we continue walking towards mettatons.

HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND BOYFRIEND FILLS YOU WITH...DETERMINATION.❤️