Chapter 23 Something...or Someone?

Y/N's P.O.V

I turned on the shower as I got my clothes together and waited for warm water to come through.I then strip from my clothes and step in the shower.As I'm taking a shower I hear footsteps coming up the stairs,then I heard a knock.

"Yeah?"I ask and I hear a deep chuckle.

Sans:"Y/N can I come in?"

I blush intensely."What?!No!"

Sans:"Why not?"I can feel him snickering behind the door and I mentally face palm.

"Sans...really?...I just told you I'm taking a shower!"He chuckles.

Sans:"I know but you're in the shower babe it's not like I'm going into the shower with you."My face heats up more and I groan.

"Bleh... why do you want to come in here anyway?"

Sans:"I just need to grab something Y/N,I left it in the bathroom and I forgot about it."I raise an eyebrow.

"Annnnnd you couldn't wait until after I got out of the shower sans?"

Sans:"Nope."He chuckles.

"Sans!Can you just wait please?"I blush as I hug myself.

Sans:"Eh sure."I hear footsteps walking away and I sigh in relief.

'Wait...I just remembered....sans can-'I was interrupted by seeing a bright blue flash  appear in the restroom and I hug myself tighter and use the blue shower curtain to cover myself as I scream.

"Sans!"

He turns around with his eyesockets pitch black.

Sans:"Yeah?"

"Get out!"

Sans:"Y/N I can't see you babe don't worry."He turns back around and rummages through a drawer.

"Sans I know you can see me!"

He chuckles and blushes.

Sans:"And how can you be so sure of that Y/N?"He raises a non existing eyebrow.

"Because!Your eyesockets are always closed when you sleep sans that's when I know it's REALLY closed!When your eyesockets are pitch black you're only hiding the white...pin...prick thingies!You can still see me!"

He chuckles and his white pin pricks appear.

Sans:"Alright alright you caught me."He chuckles and I'm blushing like crazy as I hold the shower curtain tightly.

"Sans just...please get out."I say sweetly as I'm still embarrassed.

Sans:"Why do you want me to leave in hurry Y/N.You're covering yourself it's not like I'm going to see you-"

"I'm naked sans!Thats why!"I still feel embarrassed.

He chuckle softly.

Sans:"Yes I'm aware of that sweetness...you do realize that no matter what...I love you for who you are okay?."He smiles and keeps looking through the drawers."Urgh where is the damn thing?..."He mutters to himself and I stay silent and blush at his words.

"I love you too sans."He looks at me and smiles softly then keeps looking and finally pulls out a small object.

Sans:"Aha!Found ya!"He puts it in his pocket and closes the drawers."Welp found what I needed."He smiles."Let me know when you finish babe."He was about to leave until I stopped him.

"Wait!"

He looks at me and raises a non existing eyebrow as he smiles.

Sans:"Yeah?"

I smile softly and motion him to come over.He blushes and walks over to me and I kiss him on the teeth and smile softly and he kisses back and smiles then we pull apart.I smile and blush and he does the same."Love you lazybones."

He smiles widely.

Sans:"Love you too sweetheart."He then steps back and then teleports away and I continue to finish my shower while smiling like an idiot.

'Oh that skeleton makes my heart skip a beat.'I sigh happily.

~Time skip!~

I finished my shower and grabbed a towel then dried myself off.I put on my lacy bra and underwear then grabbed sans shirt and put it on then grab my necklace but then look up and see a small figure in the mirror and I jump.I look at the small figure and its...a child...a child in a green and yellow sweater holding a knife with a golden heart locket.The kid...was covered in blood...they had black eyes with black goo dripping from their mouth....My eyes widened.

?:"SOON!Soon I will have my revenge!On all of these pathetic worthless monsters!*It giggles evilly.*And your soul...WiLl Be mInE!*It cackled and I scream in terror.I grab the metal bar that I hanged my towel on and I smash the mirror as I scream.It breaks into millions of pieces.I then hear footsteps stomping up the stairs.

Sans P.O.V

As soon as I teleported out of the restroom I had a grin plastered on my face.I sat down on the couch and I was about to doze off until I heard a scream.I jumped and heard Y/N...screaming.I stood up and I raced upstairs.

"Y/N!"I ran to the bathroom and kicked the door open and saw Y/N crying and shaking in horror holding the metal towel rack.I looked on the floor and small bits of mirror pieces are all over the bathroom but I go towards Y/N and kneel down to her."Y/N!"I grab her shoulders and she cries."My god...Y/N!Y/N can you hear me?!"She shakes in fear and I shake her."Y/N!!"

She snaps out of it and sees me with tears in her eyes and I have a worried expression on my face and she cries and hugs me tightly.I hug her back tightly as she sobs and I rub her back gently."Hey..hey it's okay..I'm here..I'm here.Its okay."She cries and I pick her up."Here...let's get out of here."I teleport us into my room and put her on the bed but she took me with her since she wouldn't let go."Y/N..."

Y/N:"N..No!D..don't leave sans!Please!"I looked at her worriedly and nod.

"Okay I won't leave."I say calmly and sit down next to her and she hugs me tightly and I hug her back then I snap my fingers and the mirror is all fixed.I then smile as my left eye glows a bright blue then goes back to normal."Y/N...what happened?"

I can feel her shaking...'My god...she's really shaken up...I feel so horrible...something..really scared her...or..was it a someone?...'

"You know what...it's okay..you can tell me later okay?"She nods and sniffs as I wipe her tears away and she lays down and I lay down with her and she snuggles into me and I have my arm around her and bring her close to me.I put a cover over us and we begin to feel our eyes getting heavy...next thing we knew...we were in a deep sleep.

'Question is...what really scared Y/N?...Whatever it was...it scared her really bad...I'm going to find out sooner or later...'