Chapter 28:Check Up

Y/N's P.O.V.

Sans and I lay in bed for quite a while,It felt really nice especially for all this chaos going on.

I then hear a light snoring and look over to see sans' eyesockets closed.I giggle softly as I fell my hand go up and down on his chest as it rises slowly.I look at him for a bit then lay my head on his chest gently.I then frown a bit as my thoughts start to overwhelm me.

I've been such a weakling haven't I...I've just cried and cried this entire time...I need to toughen up a bit for when I face Chara...I can't be a damn crybaby anymore.

I clench my fists a bit and look at the ground sternly.

Chara Cant win...Not while I'm still alive...

I sit up gently and sigh...

Wait...Wasn't there a way to check my stats?Sans told me about this before...He told me that special humans have that,He also told me about a kid named frisk and what frisk had...Am I special like frisk?...Or a special human in general?...How do I check it?

I look back at sans and he's still asleep.

Thank god...How the hell do i do This?

"Check stats."I say quietly.Nothing happens.

I sigh.

Okay so this crap isn't voice activated...good to know...annnnd embarrassing.

I get out of bed and look back at sans.

Should I wake him up?...No...No I can't,I just need to see how I can check my stats.Thats it.

I walk out of his room and close the door behind me gently.

I then go downstairs and go towards the front door.I rub my neck gently and sigh but growl.

"Little shit..."I mumble to myself.

?:"I REALLY hope you aren't talking about me gorgeous."I gasp and feel my heart stop beating for a second.I turn around quickly and sigh in relief as I see it's sans.

"Jesus christ...Sans i thought you were asleep."He chuckles softly.

Sans:"I was,But then I felt nothing next to me."He walks closer to me."You can't keep walking off on your own Y/N especially now."He sighs and I nod.

"Im sorry Hun..I just wanted to check my stats and I wanted to see if I'm a special human like that frisk kid you told me about one time."

He rubs the back of his skull.

Sans:"You should've just woken me up Y/N,I'm not useless you know."

"I'm aware of that sans...I just wanted you to relax BECAUSE of all this stuff."

Sans:"Kid,If anything,This is only telling me that I can't trust you when you're out on your own."

I sigh but give in and nod.

"I'm sorry...Can you help me check my stats and soul?I promise we can go back to sleep once we're done."He sighs but smiles gently.

Sans:"Alright,Lets Just go outside just in case.Plus it's better that way."He shrugs and I nod.

We both go outside and go a food distance away from the house and into the woods.I smile softly.

He chuckles and I look at him confused.

"What's so funny dummy?"

Sans:"Ah I just...Remembered something,nothing to look into."He smiles.