Chapter 25 One Hell Of A Day

Sans P.O. V
'Its been three days since the chara incident...Y/N hasn't been showing any signs of chara..yet...Ive been watching over her and kept her away from papyrus before chara gets any ideas.What am I going to do?...Y/N is under charas control and I can't help her.What can I do?I can try talking with alphys again...I just don't want this happening again...just like with frisk..'

I walked in the kitchen while Y/N was on the couch with blue bones surrounding her and I looked in the fridge and grabbed a bottle of ketchup.I then closed the fridge and walked to the couch and sat next to Y/N while sipping the ketchup.Y/N looks at me sadly.

Y/N:"Sans..is this really necessary?"

I look at her and frown.

"I'm sorry Y/N but until we get rid of chara or get him out of you...I can't trust you."She sighs and nods.

Y/N:"Fair point sans...but."I look at her and she looks at me blushing."What if I have to pee?"She gives me her puppy eyes and I blush and look at the T.V.

"Do you have to go now?"

I look at her again and she's biting her lip while her legs are crossed tightly and she whimpers.I sigh and snap my fingers and the blue bones disappear and nod."Make it quick kid."

She jumps happily and runs to the bathroom and squeals and I raise a non existent eyebrow.

Y/N:"Yay!"

I shake my head and chuckle and continue to drink my ketchup and watch T.V.

'She's such a weird human.'

I smile softly and shake my head."Ah but she's my weird human."

Y/N's P.O.V

I locked the door behind me and squealed happily."Yay!"I heard sans deep chuckle and smiled and then did my business.

~After your business~

I started to wash my hands and smiled then started feeling the water become thicker...I looked down and saw blood and I gasped and screamed and yanked my hands from the sink and looked at my hands in horror."SANS!"

I heard loud footprints coming up the stairs and the door bursted open and sans looked at me worriedly.

Sans:"What's wrong Y/N?!"

I was shaking in fear and showed him my hands and he looked at me confused.

Sans:"What am I looking at?Whats wrong with your hands?"

'Is he serious?!I have fucking blood on my goddamn hands!'

"Sans!I have blood on my hands how can you not se-huh?"I look at my hands and they are completely fine...it's just water..I then look at the sink and clean water is pouring from the sink.

'What the fuck?...b..but..'

Sans:"Y/N what are you talking about?Its clean water...there is no blood."

"B..but I saw it!The faucet was spilling out blood and the water felt thick and my hands were all bloody!"

He looks at me concerned and grabs my hands gently and pulls me out of the restroom.