chapter 2

£Shoni pov£

I wake up in the warmth of my blankets the next morning. I get up and have a shower then get ready for school. I get dressed in boot cut jeans, a black singlet, with a plaid shirt around my waste. Then I go down stares and because I'm running behind I skip break fast grab some cash for lunch and hurry out the door. I forgot my keys, shit, I run back in the house and grab my keys off the table go back out to my car and crank the engine. This car I swear runs on human hope. I turn the key and hope and prey that it will start. I wont fucking turn over I try again, but give up because I will just flood the engine and make more work. I go around front and pop the hood. I look and I have a melted gas line just my luck. I am so mad I slam the hood and storm off to school.

I get about half way to school and the girls pull up beside me. "Hey whats up with the charger? Tia asks.

"Piece of junk wont start again" I reply simply.

"Want a ride?"

"Sure" so jump in the back seat of Tia's car.

We get to school in a few minutes.

When we walk in the doors we go our separate ways to our lockers and then to our classes.

First class again is math. I finish my stuff and then I pull out my phone for the rest of the class. Finally after day dreaming and looking at Instagram the bell finally rings. Like yesterday Mr. T calls me back.

Once everyone has left the room he says "I have two people for you to tutor. Their names are Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood."

"What?" You have got to be kidding me all I can think about is how bad this is going to be.

"You heard me Shoni. You will be tutoring Luke and Calum."

"Okay" is all I can say. Of all the students in our school it had to be both Luke and Calum, at least I didn't have to tutor Micheal and Ashton.

The rest of the day is a drag I get out at the final bell head home.

sorry it is so short. 

I know it isn't great constructive criticism welcome