Chapter 11

Shoni pov 

A few days have passed and when I wake and get ready for school I walk down the stares and see my dad sitting in his chair watching TV. I run over and hug him, it has been a few months since I've seen my dad. He is a balding man with a mustache that he has had for as long as I can remember. He may be a business man but he is also a cowboy all the way. It may only be seven in the morning but he is dressed and probably thinking of what he should do for the day. "Hey" I say "how long are you home," I inquire. 

"Just a few days," he tells me, "you can stay home and we can go for a drive or something," 

"Ya sure, that would be great, I'm ahead of everyone in all my classes so I think should be good." I inform him, and he nods, I'm always head of everyone so its not really shocking. 

"Okay lets go for a drive," he says. With that I grab a snack and water and head out to dad's truck. We drive out of the city and into the country, there are acreages scattered about. There are fields, with cows and horses as well as gain farms. We drive and drive and then go down back rode's, and just drive and talk about what ever, as well as listening to old country music. After hours of driving and talking and also some silence we arrive home. 

When we get home mom walks in to the entry. I give her a hug and head into the kitchen, to get something to eat. They follow me and mom starts hounding me with questions. I fill them in on what they have  missed in the last few months. When I tell them about the band and battle of the bands and all that, they are impressed with what we have put together. After a while of me telling them about my life and them filling me in on their life we go out for supper, since no one really wants to, or can cook, well mom can and dad can barbq but I have literally burnt a pot of water before so. We end up getting chinese and when we are done we go home and I do homework.

Tia ;)

Hey what u doing

$Me$

Finishing homework wbu?

Tia ;)

sitting at home wanna come over?

$Me$

sure

I pull on my shoes and head for the door. "Where are you going?" I here mom call.

"Just to Tia's for a bit," I call back

"Don't be too late your dad and I are leaving early tomorrow," she calls apparently from the living room. I head out jump in my car and head over to Tia's, she doesn't live that far away. when I get there I see a familiar pickup, and I know exactly who it belongs to, Logan. Great just what I need. When I get to the door I just let myself in, knowing Tia since I was six has its perks. Just as I had suspected Logan is there with Shy and Shae, Tia comes in from the kitchen with snacks. "What you people up to?" I ask the general population of the room. They all mumble various things without looking away from the ir phones or the TV. After a while of awkward ness, as well as Tia and Logan getting all cuddly, I decide to text calum.

$Me$

Hey

Cal-pal

Hey, what up?

$Me$

Idk just need someone to talk to sick and tired of people leading me on and then stabbing me in the back.

Cal-pal

Where u at?

$me$