Massive Problem

Hi guys don't worry about the post from earlier I sorted out that problem. Anyway on with the story...

Cole's POV

Okay so an hour's run carrying a unconscious person while a wolf is unbelievably tiring but have two people who are meant to be helping you just chew you out is not a great way to get through it. It was a miracle I didn't choke them the whole way back to the Main-house.

"Only you would find a way to not only put your mate in shock but kidnapped her as well. This will go down great with every one, Cole." Renji said while his voice dripped in sarcasm. Just as I was about to respond Ryan cut in.

"Fair point, Renji. You screwed up big time on this. If her brothers don't hate you now, they sure will." Ryan joins in the conversation. I didn't even think about that, he has a good point I'm as good as dead if they find out. I could just imagine what those overprotective group would do. As if reading my thoughts Renji looks over to me and give me a sympathetic look as we see the Main-House  for the Pack.

After shifting back to normal we, meaning me, put Shanti on the black leather sofa in the living room. The room itself  is large enough to fit around twenty people at a time much like most of the ground floor of the house. The room was styled for comfort so it has three sofas, a coffee table, flat screen TV with surrounded sound. Luckily no one was here as nearly everyone was at training or was doing their school work.

"Okay, so we have a unconscious Luna-to-be who will kill you when she wakes up. So what are you going to do to about that?" Ryan says jumping straight to the point of the situation at hand. Though he had a point but I really don't know what to do. Renji nodded in agreement as Ryan continued. "After all the reply we got back from her brother said she has to be back by eleven or they're coming here and I know you don't want to explain to your parents as well as Shanti's family about werewolves before you even tell her."

"Okay,okay I get it but how am I supposed to tell her before eleven when it's already twenty to nine? Along with her being unconscious I am already one foot in the grave. So if you have any ideas it would be greatly appreciated right now." I tell them with desperation laced in my voice. Just as they were about to respond we heard a groan from the sofa.

We look over to the sofa to see Shanti waking up and she was not looking happy right now. And somehow I had a feeling I was really in the dog house.  At first it looked like she was taking in her surroundings while she seemed to be getting angry more by the second. 

"Where the hell have you taken me, you fucked up freak?!" Shanti screamed at me. Her hair was slightly frizzy and her clothes were a little messy but she still looked like a goddess, well at this point an enraged one.