Alpha's Muslim Mate

Shanti's POV

Beep - Beep- Beep

God I hate alarm clocks they are a pain the arse. I took a look at the time from my phone, it was 06:00 am.

My room was light purple with dark curtains most of my stuff was in boxes. My mother told us a little while ago we were moving.  She wont tell any of us where though. We knew she wanted this after what our so called Dad had done to her but that's for another time.

I got up from my bed. My long black hair was huge mess as I looked in the mirror; I could see the bags under my eyes. I got in the shower to start my day.

Around forty-five minutes later I came down stairs, dressed in my navy blue jeans and a Muppets T-shirt. I could see my Mum cooking and my little sister Anvi helping her.

My mother was every short in comparison to me and my brothers we were at least  6'5 while she was an 4'8. She is where I got my dark hair from. I got the rest of my looks from my Dad other the the eyes and cheek bones.

Anvi was only seven years old and the youngest of the five of us. Ryhan was the oldest with Mukesh and Om after him (their twins), after that its me and then its Anvi. We all have black hair except Om and Anvi the have brown hair. My older brothers are every over protective of us. But that's just them. Anvi is small for her age everyone hopes she gets taller when she's older.

Om and Mukesh look the same if it weren't for the hair colour. I have raven black hair like Rayhan but he has more of Dads looks then any of us and he hates it but again that's for another time. I on the other hand has a mix of both Mum and Dad for some reason.

"Shanti good to see your not going to stay in bed all day." My eldest brother Rayhan said as I came in the kitchen.

"Hush up. Don't be so mean to your sister." Mum scolded him. The look she gave him was what she used on me when I do something wrong. I could hear the twins  laughing at him.

"Yes Mum." Ryhan said as he sat down at the table.

"So Mum whats up your in a cheery mood today." I asked her. Hopefully she will finally tell us where were moving to.

Her brown eyes went brighter. "Yes, Shanti I do." She tells me. Oh did i say that out loud? That got all our attention. She hasn't told any of us where were going to live yet. We waited for five minutes the Om ran out of patience.

"Mum tell us already!" He shouted. Om always had a bad temper in the family.

"Okay. I will just calm down, will you?" He sat down and Mum continued. "Okay. We are moving to America!" Mum said to us. She was glowing much like she did when He was still around. A part of me hopes that she finds someone who will treat her right.

Holy shit, my brother had the same expression as I on their faces that screamed shock.