Fudge Off School Part Two

Now all update will be up on Saturdays as the drafts will be completed by Friday to be put the next day.

Shanti's POV

As me and my brothers parted ways towards our lockers first only me and Om were near each other. I was putting my lunch away as a group of people walked passed us. One of the girls gave me a look of distane; she had bleach blond hair with bright blue eyes and pale white skin showing through disgusting amount of fake tan. She looked over my brother and started to walk towards us, as did her group of friends.

She stopped just a few steps away from Om and I before she started to talk.

"You two are some of the new kids we've heard about, right?" She asked us in a high pitched voice that could put dogs through Hell. She had been leaning towards Om the whole time she since she started talking to us.

"Yeah, we're new so you have a reason to be around us or what?" Om said completely annoyed with this girl.

"Oh, come on you don't have to be like that. You and I could get on great if you gave me the chance. The boys could keep a close eye on your sister if you want." We  both could tell what twisted promise she had in her words as some of the boys in her group smiled enthusiastically. The others looked disturbed by her words.

"No thanks we don't hang around slutty whores, so  get lost. I'm sure you can find a new man to pester on the street corner " I said with a smug smile. My brother was poorly trying to conceal his laughter as were a few of her friends.

She went into a huff as her face went bright red. "For your information, I'm not called 'Whore'. My name is Lisa; you will do well to remember that. I can make your life a living Hell."

After her little rant she sped off with the girls and some of the boys after her. The boys who probably didn't like her stayed with us. One of them stood out to me. He had dark hair and eyes with a huge build. The boy was wearing a dark red T-shirt with black jeans and Toms. He started to come towards us.

"That was hilarious, 'bout time someone put Lisa in her place." He held out his hand. "I'm Rayan by the way. Not all of us are like her so I hope we can be friends."

"Well nice to meet you, Rayan. I'm Shanti and that is my brother Om. We just moved hear a few days ago." I said as I took his hand. SHIT! He had one Hell of a grip, it hurts. A lot, not wanting to show that, I covered it with a smile.

Om asked him where our first classes were. He was on the other side of the building while I was just around the corner. The bell went as we said goodbye and agreed to meet up at lunch with the others. I was walking with Rayan as we had all our classes together. So it made it easier for me to get to class.

When we entered the room was in chaos, everyone was acting like animals. Some were practically having sex on the desks ' What is wrong with these people?' When I had asked Rayan that, he just laughed and said that I'll get used to it. Unlikely.

I sat down next to Rayan as a group of guys came in. One stopped in the doorway, everyone looked at him then got to their seats. What's with these people? Shortly after that the teacher came into the room and the lesson began.

About half way through the class I had this feeling of being watched. I looked back to see one person starring at me. He had dark hair beautiful eyes that took my breath away as I turned back to the front of the class.

Who was he? Why was he starring at me? And what is with this feeling in my stomach?

Hope you enjoy this update next is on Saturday oh I may be late because of exams prep. So I'll try to get the next one up soon. ;-P