Fudge off school part One

Hey I know I said in two days but and the show we we doing got on top of me along with school so I am very sorry for the wait. This chapter is dedicated to Aisfora, huge thanks for the comment. This is for you. ; ) Remember to vote and give comments, you wonderful little sweeties.

Shanti POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP BE- SMASH!

Shirt, I knocked off the clock from the night stand. Every Monday I do this, what is wrong with me?

After ten minutes of lying there I get up to start my routine. Get into the shower after about fifteen minutes, I got out to dry off and get changed. I walked downstairs into the kitchen in a red shirt with these white spiral pattern on with a pair of black skinny jeans and Black converters.

My mum was cooking breakfast as she doesn't go to work till ten. Om and Anvi were fighting over toast without realizing Mukesh had taken it. Rayhan was acting oblivious to the chaos going on around him and gets ready for uni.

I had taken a seat next to Rayhan and ate my food before my little group of thief called my brothers take any. The Mum looked over her shoulder to see us and everyone rushed into behaving. When Mum was mad, you had to ether beg for forgiveness or do as your told. We all choose the second option for our own lives.

"You all ready for your first day at school/university?" Mum asked us all. The boys looked ready but we could tell they were dreading it. Anvi was ecstatic for her new school as she would have been able to make new friends there.

I however was not looking forward to school as all their ever is are a groups of stuck up brats thinking they can do what ever they want. I guess you could say I'm one of those normal people who has a brain. But that's my view of school.

After eating we had been dropped off at the school. The place was large about Three stories high, seemed decent enough for a school. Anvi was at there elementary school already while me and the boy just got in the building. I wonder what the classes are like.  We got to the office and some of the other students have us a strange look.

"What's with kids here? Are they all this lovely?" Mukesh asks with sarcasm in his voice. Om agreed with a nod.

"Their an odd bunch but they all can't be like that."  As we looked at our time tables, I noticed that I had Maths and Art with Mukesh. History with Om and only P.E with both of them.  That meant that I had two lessons by myself.

I walked into my first class which was Science that I had by myself when the bell had gone. The class hadn't that many people in yet so I could ask about seating arrangements, thankfully their was none. So I sat in the back row near the window. A little while after I sat down Mrs Clinton, the teacher, took registration; she was almost done when three boys came like nothing was wrong.

The first one looked like he didn't really care, his appearance had that kind of reside feeling to him with a simple blue T-shirt and jeans. Mrs Clinton gave them a annoyed look but they brushed it off. The second one had light hair and was wearing a light blue top with torn up skinny jeans and a pair of high-tops. He had this flirtatious aura around him. The last one however looked like he was in his own world. He seemed to be the leader of the group, with his dark hair, strong build and his seeming dominating  appearance.

"Why are you three late again?" Mrs Clinton asked with a glum look in her eyes as if she felt wrong asking them the question. The other two boys apologized for being late and slowly dragged the last boy with them.The boy they were dragging along with them wasn't even paying attention to what she was saying but it looked as if he was looking at me for some reason.

As if he could hear what I'm thinking he looks me dead in the eye and smiles at me.

"Don't worry about him, he a dazed on Mondays." A girl to my right says. She has dark blonde hair with blue eyes and is in a plain red strapped top with gray-blue jeggings. "Oh yea my name is Maya but people call me Yaya."

"Oh,cool. Nice to meet you Yaya I'm Shanti." That was all we could say to each other as the lesson began.