Lauren {1} & Dani {1}

Lauren POV

London, what a wonderful phrase (even though it's a word, but lion king reference) , The view from our hotel was exquisite, The people strolling the cold windy streets, at such an early hour.

9am really was early, plus jet lag, and everything else.

As I sit here, writing to the world, or just my journal, I think about times that I pictured traveling, and pictured the view I would see.

The people were exotic, one lady had a skater skirt on, a fluorescent shirt on, and a pair of stilettos on, and to top off the outfit, a giant sun hat, with daisies plastered on it. I assumed she was either a model, considering her size, or was attending some trendy affair.

London was going to be quite the adventure for me.

I sat in a fancy chair, our room was on the third floor of this rustic little hotel, entitled something in a less modern language. I believe it translated to The Flower Hotel, or something along those lines.

The bed framed has flowers carved into it, the bed spread was satin, and pink, which I'm Sure grant despised. And the pillows were fluffed, and little England mints were on the pillows.

There were these beautiful paintings, embedded with quotes, hanging on the wall.

The room was cute.

I began to unpack my suitcase, we'd only be staying at this particular hotel for about the length of the festival, which was a two day event. So I just unpacked the essentials, a couple pairs of underwear, a bra, my cute concert clothes, and a pair of boots, converse, and heels, you never know what you may want to wear. I also unpacked my makeup bag, my hairbrush, and my curling iron.

Basics, I always say.

Grant found it completely weird, that I needed all of this for just a two day stay in London. But if it were up to him, I'd have a toothbrush, rely on the hotel to give us toothpaste, a little comb, some jeans, a couple shirts, and cowboy boots.

That's all he relied on.

**
Dani POV

The smell of London consisted off a slight smell of rum, or maybe bourbon, considering my first job when I was 21 was a bartender, I knew scents of alcohol pretty good.

But also a hint of lavender, or some British food, some pastries, a variety of scents.

I had never traveled outside America, Mikey had, quite frequently, but having a job, and volunteering, and doing things for the church, it was quite the handful. So we skyped, and tried several times for me to go with, but eventually realized we could wait to see each other, as rough as that sounds.

This week was all about the festival. My first official time performing with Good darling, and singing in front of a large crowd, gave me butterflies in my stomach.

It was night time now, our first day in London, I was pretty wiped, from just the plane ride, and riding to the hotel.

I had a good all day nap, so I was pretty rested. Mikey and I decided to hit the town, and find some good food, since he has come here quite often  he knows of a few chic cafes, with phenomenal food.

"This is it " He smiled and stopped in front of this very small cafe, that looked as if it held about three tables.

He opened the door for me, and we walked in and slid into a booth. I opened up a menu, and browsed through the drink selection, it was probably best not to drink any alcohol, with jet lag.

This short little waitress, with blonde hair, and blue eyes, she looked like a typical American, but her accent was thick, and cute.

"Can I get you guys any pop or water or tea" She smiled.

"I'd like a " I looked at Michael "She'll have a pop, and I'll have a iced tea" He smiled, the waitress went off into the back.

"So pop?" I said.

"That's the equivalent to your Dr Pepper" He said.

"I guess there's a lot of lingo I need to catch up on"

"You get used to it, the first time I went to Italy, I asked what a cannoli was, imagine the horror" We joked.