Katrina {1} & Piper {1}

Katrina POV

I was dressed in a white satin night gown, I patted down my forehead and face, I was sweating after my workout, the fitness center at the hotel was marvelous, consisting of great machines, and yoga videos, which I enjoyed so much.

I took my hair out of the pony tail, and threw it up into a messy bun, I went to the bedroom, and slid underneath the comforter. Alex was out getting some drinks for our room, the essentials, like fruit snacks, water bottles, vitamin water, etc.

I checked my phone, and had two texts, one was a good night text from my mom, and the other was probably some annoying text from my step sister, telling me to text my mom.

I plugged my phone into the charger, and rested my head on the pillow.

**
"Good Morning my sweets" I smiled and hovered over Alex, I had walked down earlier to get coffee and the hotel provided some free breakfast, but you had to be there between the hours of 5 and 8, which was weird, because most Americans averagely even on weekdays wake up at 8.

"Hi" He sat up on the bed, and took off the covers, revealing his plaid pajama bottoms.

"You look cute today" He said noticing my leggings, and this long shirt, and my boots.

"Thanks, today's the first day of the festival, I'm so excited. " I said sitting on the end of the bed. 

"I am too" He said taking a couple sips, then putting on his glasses.

"I'm gonna get dressed, did you eat" He said opening up the closet.

"Nope. I only made it for the fresh coffee" I sat down at the desk, and scrolled through my phone.

"Alright well we will go get some, then get good seats for the festival. "

**
Piper POV

To whom it may concern,
This is Italy's famous newspaper, writing to you, about a story, a story idea in which I want to progress with you. From recent blogs, and webpages, I have heard your story, Mom of a foster kid, coming from Texas, normal things, but I want to write about how you came to be a second singer to Amaya Stevens, and who everything occurred, we want to publish a story, and maybe offer you a chance of a lifetime, for not only you, but your band. Your guys talent is unbelievably phenomenal, and hope to talk to you soon, all of my information is on the business card attached to this piece of paper.
Sincerely,
Marella Agnelli

Now I'm sure this was no one in which I knew, considering she used the word phenomenal , and wrote a letter, but Amaya probably knew, she was big into writting, she took some college classes, before she decided to pursue becoming a lawyer. Which she nailed that job very well, along with running a ranch, and such. Which her ranch was being watched by a good friend of hers.

text to: Amaya 🌺
me: hey do u know who Marella Agnelli is?
a: yeah, only the best Italian writer, especially in the Column she has. why?
me: she sent me a letter. I'll tell you later at the concert. 👍🏼
a: alright cool. 👌🏼

It was a crisp cool morning, I didn't sleep much, I couldn't when the city life was amazing, and the view was fantastic. So I woke up and had some hotel breakfast, drank coffee on the balcony, and now it was about 11 am, and I was about to hit the town, check out some cool sights of London.

Most of the streets were packed full of people, already lining up for the festival, Before I knew it, I had slipped my hood over my head, and bolted into the nearest boutique.

Sometimes it slips my mind that I'm actually famous, that the whole world knows me.

I looked around at the store, looking at all they had to offer, which was a variety of things, from antiques, to records, to fancy hats, to this little bistro off the back.

I browsed the fancy hats, I knew in London that fancy hats were a big thing, for like the queen and stuff, or I guess that's just what you see on tv, but I found this nice one.

It passed for just a normal sun hat, with flowers on the rim, and a cream color.

"That's a marvelous hat" The store clerk was watching me admire that hat. "It would look great on you, why don't you give it a try" She helped me get it off the tall shelf.

I placed it on my head, and looked in the mirror, I looked like a native.

"I love it" I said. "I'll take it"

I pulled out my wallet, fresh with some cash,

"Its going to be $10" she said.

"Alright thanks" I said as she gave me change and my hat in a bag.

"Sure thing love, have a great day"

Well at least I got a hat out of the trip, and she didn't even recognize me.