Katelyn {3}

Katelyn POV

Today was the final and fourth day of the festival, the first of 4 months worth. It was definitely a blast, tons of parties, and pure fun.

Last night sadly a girl that I didn't really know that's part of the tour, got into a awful wreck, due to a reckless drunk driver. That dumb idiot.

Our show today was a tribute concert to her and her family. Which consisted of a little girl, and her retired military husband.

Her Twitter page was blowing up, I only really cared about the tweets that told us how she was doing. Mainly released by close family members. And Amaya would text me. Because I was now friends with the Amaya Diamond, or whatever her husbands last name is, I know her by her maiden name.

I guess she was still in a coma, she was the driver, so she was awfully hurt, and many were concerned about her vocals, and her legs, to see if she could even perform again.

She was definitely the most spirited and lively performers, she was always so sweet. I never talked to her myself, but I saw her a lot talking to little kid fans, or just other performers.

**
I had about twenty minutes till I was set to go onstage, for my last performance, before we headed to The wonderful city of Paris.

I had my makeup all done, a nice glitter eyeshadow, and winged eyeliner, and a matte lipstick.

The stage manager walked in and told me show time. I took one last look in the mirror, and walked out. I grabbed my mic, and ear piece. My high heels hit the stage floor, and the crowd cheered and the lights flickered. Time to shine Katelyn. Time to shine.