Katrina {2} & Piper {2}

The sweet smell of coffee & the sweet smell of London. The pastries were great, the people were great, and my boyfriend was great as always.

I woke up this morning from a long night of tossing and turning, no reason at all, just couldn't sleep, and I was awoken by flowers and a hot cup of coffee, from this cute cafe, that Alex meandered to find.

the coffee was one that was Instagram worthy, it was were you created shapes and what not at the top, don't ask me how they do it, I am not a fucking barista. Pardon my French.

Today's Day 3 of our London Adventure, and I was excited to go to Lond-fest again, and see plenty more crazy drunks, and smoke weed lol.

So long Journal, see ya tomorrow.

The flowers were daisies, mixed with some roses, they were an adorable mix, fresh picked by a gardener at a stand in the streets.

They had a wonderful scent, like being at a garden, but it is in my room.

I took a sip of coffee, and shimmied my way under the covers, because it was a cold morning. and now early afternoon it was still cold, and I still was in bed.

That's what occurs in London I guess.

**
Piper POV

"And let's give a warm London welcome to the amazing, Good Darling" The crowd roared, people got out their cameras, as Greyson started to play guitar, and Shawn started up on the drums.

I was dressed in a too short for comfort dress, but that was just about any dress, some cowboy boots, and had my hair all done up, and my makeup too.

We started to play the Intro to an original song, called Minor. A song about despair, and young love, and heartbreak, all the cliche breakup stuff, all wrapped into one swanky country song. Full of honky tonk instrumentals, some acoustic guitar, and a light drum in the background.

I started to sing, Amaya and I shared parts on this single, and I tapped my foot along to the bass, and looked out and looked at the audience, admiring the people dancing, and singing, our fellow fans of the world.

Who came here just to see a almost no name band, but is sweeping the nation. I presume.

When we performed we commonly walked along the stage, trying not to just maintain a single spot, especially me, considering I didn't have an instrument either over my shoulder or sitting in front of me.

It helped the energy, especially to touch members of the audiences hands, and really connect with the audience, they actually taught us that in how to be a band boot camp.

The final step was learning to be a family, and as I look around, I admire this group, each being like home for me.