Amaya {3} & Daisy {3}

Amaya POV

"You want another one?" Greyson questioned, looking at my empty glass of wine. Which was really the only liquor I liked.

"Sure, thanks love" He picked up my glass, and got lost in the crowd of singers, song writers, musicians, etc.

I was standing in a red, skin tight dress, my hair curled, and about 6 inch heels, that you eventually got used to, or flung them off when you started dancing .

The girl Katelyn walked up to me, she looked great, she was wearing a black skater skirt, and a crop top, her hair natural, as always, and some uber cute heels.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey." She said.

"I'm glad you could make it" I gave her a quick hug.

"Yeah I am too." She smiled.

A few minutes later, of chit chatting, Greyson came back drinks in hand.

"Greyson, this is Katelyn, Katelyn this is my husband Greyson"

"Nice to meet you" Greyson said sticking out his hand.

"you too" She said.

"Well I'm gonna hit up the dance floor, I'll see you guys later, it was great meeting you" Katelyn said and headed her way to the floor.

"She seems cool" Greyson said.

"Yeah, you wanna go dance" I said, grabbing hold of his hand and leading him to the dance floor.

**
I woke up the next morning, just in time for my alarm to go off. I slid out of bed and popped a few ibuprofen, to help the hangover go away.

"Greyson, My love, time to get up" I said, as I brushed my teeth, and turned on the light .

"No, I'm pressing the snooze button" He said putting his head under the pillow, I swear he was worse than a teenage girl.

"Cmon" I said jumping on the bed.

"Fine, Fine I'm up." He smiled.

"Good, because we have a busy day. " I smiled. and went back into the restroom .

**

Daisy POV

I grabbed a drink from the fridge, I happened to grab a lemonade, because we had only little kid drinks, having Rory running around in the house.

I grabbed my purse off the kitchen counter, we had a small little hotel in London, that was adorable, with 1 bedroom, a kitchen, a mini family room, and a bathroom.

They even provided us with a crib. It wasn't like her snazzy one at home.

I unlocked the door, and walked out. I had to be at the practice stage in less than 20 minutes, good thing it was right down the Road, I was able to walk, and get my morning walk in.

Back in California, I walked alongside the beach every morning, drank herbal tea, and stayed super healthy. But now in London, I rarely had time to eat, and when I did It was small, or a very good buffet, especially if there were sugar cookies.

I took a sip of the bottle of lemonade I had, and then walked down to the stage. It took about 5 minutes to walk there.

The band was prepping on stage, my manager stood with papers in hand.

"Daisy, Fantastic, you are here" He said, dressed in a button down, with a bow tie, and shorts, it was quite the fashion statement.

"Yes, what do I need to do" I smiled.

"Just put your name on these blank spots, it's for insurance, and liabilities, and such for the festivals you are performing at for the next few weeks . And just as you get more famous they want you to be aware that you won't live a necessary normal life" He said.

"Alright" It's like I was signing my life away. But that's the down side to becoming a celebrity. You practically sign away your social life.