Lauren {2} & Dani {2}

Lauren POV

6am, that's right journal, I'm up before the afternoon. You may wonder why, but I am off to perform another day at the wonderful lond-fest.

Yesterday's performance, was like nothing I can describe, I had a rush of energy, tons of heartfelt moments, and tons of food, and we can't forget about the good champagne and food served.

Grant congratulated me with flowers, and having a guy buy you flowers is amazing, it's been a while, and I deserved a good guy, and I think honestly God has blessed me with Grant,
a good, wholesome, smart, hot, guy.

Well I better get out of my sweatpants, and college sweatshirt.

toodaloo.

I scanned through my closet, trying to find something casual to wear to dress rehearsal, which was meant to just be comfortable, and then after dress rehearsal we have food, and then we wait for our time to perform, today we performed at 2, so 6 am was wake up call, at-least . I got nice warm tea, before all the scroungers got all the hot water.

I grabbed a piece of paper off the tab of paper they had complimentary at the hotel. And I wrote a note to Grant.

Hey Grant,
Off to dress rehearsal, there's coffee in the pot, I stole some from down stairs. See you at 1.

xoxo,
Lauren.

I returned the pen and paper to its place, and set the note on his bed side table.

I grabbed my purse and my phone, and walked out the hotel door, trying not to be so loud with the door.

**

Dani POV

"And a 5, 6, and 5,6,7,8 " The stage manager/ coordinator of everything from lights, to dance steps, and making sure you won't make a complete fool of yourself.

We moved steady to the beat, doing simple moves, like swaying, and coming in to create some contrast to Amaya's voice.

It was about 8am and My eyes were drifting, drifting to sleep, but I had to wake myself every time we took a break by taking a swig of 5 hour energy, and my coffee. Neither of which would kick in fast enough. To the point where I thought I could run a marathon and I don't like to run.

**

Our rehearsal ended at 9, and now was time to finally get some good breakfast.

The food was placed out on tables, there were two stands, serving smoothies, and one serving coffee. I decided maybe some good health would help me, and plus I was a health junkie, with the exception of Ramon, and sour gummy worms.

I ordered a Strawberry smoothie, and grabbed a burrito off the table, I scanned the crowd of people, that had been here for a while, in different bands, it looked like a high school cafeteria, except food is better, and everyone can sing and play instruments, no jocks. or the super smart nerds.

I spotted Amaya at a table in the back, and walked over to that area so I could grab a seat with them.

"How was rehearsal for you guys" Greyson asked, grabbing a seat by Amaya.

"Same old same old" We said.

"No one fell or anything, so nothing that exciting, but I was dozing during most the songs"

"yeah I noticed, because whenever we do that one song, our song, you weren't as spunky. " Greyson said.

"Yeah I know, I'm gonna take a nap though, after I finish this delicious smoothie" She laughed.

"Yeah probably same" I said, and picked up my stuff to throw away. "I'll see you guys later" I smiled.

Off to the dressing room I went.