Chapter 35

Tyler's POV
----
I felt the heat radiating from Troye's body. His arms were loosely wrapped around my waist and his lips were gently pressed to my neck. Images of last night took over my mind. The thought of Troye above me-

Better not think about that right now!

Troye hummed against my skin and traced patterns where his hands were. I placed my hands on top of his soft ones, he made another humming noise.

Troye linked our hands together. He squeezed them and a small feeling of pain ran through my right hand. I must have really hurt it when I punched Connor in the jaw.

"Did you really punch Connor in the face?" Troye asked as he propped himself on his elbow.

"Yeah." I laughed afterwards, looking Troye in the eyes. He smiled and kissed me.

"My hero."

"Am I your superman?" I took a lock of Troye's curly hair in between my fingers and messed around with it.

"You're my superman."

I tugged on the strand of hair to pull Troye's face closer to mine. I lifted myself up a little and connected our lips for a short sweet kiss.

"I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind some food."

"But that involves getting out of bed!" I groaned and rolled over to lay on my back.

"So?"

"I wanna stay in bed all day and cuddle and just do nothing!"

"We can do that another day, plus you have work today."

"No I don't, I have a day off on Friday's."

"Well I can't do nothing all day! Now get your cute butt out of bed! I'm making breakfast." Troye kissed me again before getting out from under the covers, picking up his clothes from the floor, getting dressed in front of me and then walking out of the room.

I sighed, then I groaned and then I sighed again. I looked out of the window. The sky was grey and filled with even grayer clouds.

I stepped out of bed being instantly hit by the cold air in contrast to the warmth of the bed. Quickly I went to grab some clothes. I considered if I should take a shower or not, in the end I decided to take one.

I didn't spend long in the bathroom. After taking the brisk shower I got dressed into a cozy black jumper and a pair of pants.

When I walked out of the bathroom I was greeted with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. I followed the smell down to the kitchen where Troye was standing infront of the stove and whistling.

"Omelette sound good?" Troye didn't turn around to ask me, he just continued with messing around with the pan.

"If that's what you're cooking then yeah, sounds good." I walked to stand behind him, wrapping my arms loosely around his waist.

"You know that if you just kissed me and somebody took a photo, edited it and added some cursive font over it, this could potentially be a cute Tumblr edit." Troye leaned back into me and then looked at me with a adorable smile etched onto his face.

I leaned in to gently press my lips to Troye's. I closed my eyes, completely focusing on the soft feel of his plump lips.

"If only somebody took a photo." A smile tugged at the corner of my mouth.

Troye's head spun quickly when the smell of something burning came over to us.

"You've burned the food!"