Tonight You Belong To Me | Cordelia Foxx |

In which Cordelia and you have a relationship. But, you're being forced to move by your parents. This being your last night with her.
_
Slight Smut because idk where to go with it. I guess it's a teaser.

You slip through the academy without making noise. Eventually you get to the door which behind held Cordelia's room. You grasp the door knob before turning it. It opens to reveal Cordelia on her bed. She looks over to you.
"Hello, sweetheart." She whispers to you as you close the door. You walk over to her, a small smile goes across your face.
"Hi." You hum to her. Her hand cups your left cheek before bringing her lips to yours. It was a soft, sympathetic kiss. She pulls away from you. You sit down on her bed next to her.
"(Your Name), I'm going to awfully miss you." She sighs.
"That's why, tonight you belong to me and I belong to you." Your foreheads touch as you look her in the eyes.
"Do not try to woo me with lyrics to a song." She chuckles, softly. You can't help to laugh as well. "I love you very much. But, how will we stay strong if you move?" She asks you, raising an eyebrow.
"Cordelia, we will find a way. If there's a will, there's a way." You coo towards her. Her fingers trail down your arms to your hands. You two connect for another kiss.. This one was more lustful. She crawls towards you, causing you to fall on your back. Which only implied, she was now straddling you. Your heart flutters as her lips connect to your neck.
You trail your nails through her hair. Her fingers play at the hem of your shirt. She pulls it up and off of you. You slid your hands down to the bottom of her night gown to pull it off. She stops you and does it herself. As she does so, you remove your pants. She wasn't wearing a bra at all.
"I promise you, I'll be careful." She purrs before kiss your collarbones. You let out a small moan to let her know you're enjoying yourself. She smiles on your skin. Her fingers fiddle with your bra. Soon your bra unclasps and falls from your arms. One of her hands fondle one of your breasts. She looks up at you.

_

You make your way down the stairs with your suitcase. Your family waits for you as well as Cordelia, Queenie, and Zoe. Queenie and Zoe both knew of Delia and you. You hug Zoe then Queenie. You turn to Delia. You pull her into a hug.
"Thank you for last night. I'll come back for you. I love you, Delia." You whisper to her. She smiles.
"I love you too." She whispers to you. Your mom and dad start walking to the door. The three girls you know oh so we'll watch you.
"Wait a minute. I forgot something." You tell your parents then turn to Delia. You rush to her quickly. "Here. This necklace was my fathers who gave to my mother when they fell in love. My mom gave it to me to pass on to someone I love. Now, it's yours." You put the necklace on Cordelia. She looks at you, her eyes full of tears. You move up and kiss her lips quickly.
You expected more from your parents after that. But, they didn't.
"We will eventually love her for she is the one you love." Your father smiles. You smile at this.