How You Met- Hotel

James March-

     You were on a trip to your sister. On the way, you stopped at a hotel. The receptionist gives you the key, then you pay. You head up to your room.
As you start undressing, you feel a strange presence. You turn to see an incredibly attractive male. You bite your bottom lip.
"I'm Mr.March." He smirks at you.
"And I'm undressed..." You mumble. He chuckles then leaves. You softly smile to yourself.

Elizabeth/ The Countess-

You were walking the roads of LA. You usually always did so. To get to work, hanging out with friends, shopping, about everything. You text something, still walking. You feel a body collide with yours. You fall on the ground. You look up.
"I am so, so sorry. I should have been looking. Im sorry." You say to the beautiful lady. She smiles.
"No it's fine, love. Here." She hands you, your phone. She smiles at you. "You're really cute, by the way." She smiles at you.
     "Um, thank you." You smile, looking down, blushing. "I'm (Your Name)." You say.
     "Elizabeth, we'll meet again." She smiles then walks away.

Donovan-

     Honestly, it was a one night stand with him, the countess, and you. They decided to keep you as a pet.
     "You're cute, we're going to keep you. I'm Elizabeth. This is Donovan." The lady smiles at you. You look to Donovan who winks at you.

John Lowe-

     You so happened to be a maid at the Hotel Cortez. You died a while back, but oh well. Right? You never felt more alive then you did when you met him, John.
     "Tequila? Please and thank you, Liz." You smile at the tall women. A male walk over to you then sits next to you. You smile at him. "I'm (Your Name)." You say to him.
     "John." He smiles. You feel a warmth tingle inside you. God, you're going to love him.

Hypodermic Sally-

     You walk into the Hotel Cortez. You've never been here before. A women slowly walks down the stairs. Her hair a mess, her makeup too. But something about her drew you in. You smile at her then go to the receptionist desk. You get your key. You turn to see the women, staring at you.
     "Hi." You say, going over to her.
     "Hello." She says, her voice hoarse as if she had just smoked a pack of cigarettes. By the smell she probably did.
     "My names (Name), yours?" You ask. Intrigued by what ever she says.
     "Sally." She smirks at you.

Tristan-

     You slowly entered the room full of photographers and models. You were a photographer. A hand snakes around your shoulders.

     "Hey, cutie." A male purrs. You shake off the arm then look up. You look at him. A soft blush runs across your face. You smile at him.

     "Hello," You say to him, "I'm (Your Name)." You bite your bottom lip. 

     "I'm Tristan Duffy. You're hot when you do that." He winks.

Will Drake-

     You slowly glide around the main room of the hotel. You always loved dancing. You hum softly under your breath until you felt someone watching you. You turn to see a man.

     "May I dance with you?" He smiles. You smile.

     "Suit yourself. I'd love someone to dance with." You smile at him. "I'm (Your Name), by the way." 

     "Will. Will Drake." He hums.

{Hello! So basically, comment who you wanna see, who I missed, what ever you want. M'Kay bye. Xoxo -Kat}